Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

Images Disappearing After ONE Day.........

voldermort

In May I posted on the forum that a lot of my images had disappeared resulting in me having to scan them all in again and this was more or less the reply I received.........apparently if an item is not looked at for 60 days or so the image is removed. Well & good, however I now have images disappearing on items that I placed not more than 2 weeks ago and some of them were only placed yesterday eg:

History & Politics - The Bloody Benders By Robert Adleman for sale in Cape Town (ID:28320308),

History & Politics - Curious Customs Of Sex And Marriage By George Ryley Scott for sale in Cape Town (ID:28338522),

Thriller & Adventure - The Righteous Men By Sam Bourne for sale in Cape Town (ID:28339740), Crime Fiction - James Hadley Chase - An Ace Up My Sleeve for sale in Cape Town (ID:28264383), Africana Books - It Takes Two To Toyi Toyi By Gus Silber for sale in Cape Town (ID:28392794)

Natural Science - Miracle Visitors By Ian Watson for sale in Cape Town (ID:28436225)

Crime Fiction - True Crime: Too Beautiful A Day To Die By Joyce Egginton for sale in Cape Town (ID:28436016)

Horror Fiction - Creepers By David Morrell for sale in Cape Town (ID:28456335)

Horror Fiction - Black River By Elisabeth Graves for sale in Cape Town (ID:28569935)

Horror Fiction - Gothic Horror: The Quicksilver Pool By Phyllis Whitney for sale in Cape Town (ID:28569306)

& many others which I have not listed here.

Some of these items in fact were only placed yesterday so how can the images possibly be removed already????? I would really like to know why my images are removed after less than 24 hours in some cases.

voldermort

Please note when I refer to images disappearing I am not saying that the main image has disappeared, that usually stays (although in some examples I have shown here that too has vanished), but the back cover & contents pages which I scan onto my ads (otherwise how can prospective buyers know what they are bidding on), has disappeared........an explanation would be appreciated.

voldermort

Email received, thank you.