Sign in to follow this  
brands online

Advanced Seller Tracking Tools?

brands online

Hi Anyone, Everyone :smile:

Are there any advanced tracking tools available for sellers on BOB and if so where please?

I mean things like week by week,month by month, year on year, for sales, no. of items sold, SNC's etc.

I know you can probably plot it out yourself over a period of time, but would be great to have perhaps a

graphical representation just a click away.

With the move to an all inclusive interface suite currently underway and all the positive changes already integrated,

I'd personally rather enjoy something like that. Anyone else?:unsure:

BumbleBabe

Hi Brands online, glad to see its not just me up this time of the moring.

A graphical representation would be great. I dont know of an advance search. But it would be great to see how one is doing on sales, that is a great idea.

MacMuffin

we have it on the cards and already trialled some graphical reporting tools and they look good. we have not scoped out what exactly we want to do, but it would include daily, weekly, monthly sales (per value, hits etc). this would be pretty much a filtering type report where you will be able to see your performance of sales over time.

Make some suggestions here what would be useful and we will consider your feedback as part of what we are going to do...

brands online
we have it on the cards and already trialled some graphical reporting tools and they look good. we have not scoped out what exactly we want to do, but it would include daily, weekly, monthly sales (per value, hits etc). this would be pretty much a filtering type report where you will be able to see your performance of sales over time.

Make some suggestions here what would be useful and we will consider your feedback as part of what we are going to do...

Sounds like exactly what I was referring to. Any time frame perhaps?

YSLMAGIC

i think snc's would definitely need to be included........