Sign in to follow this  
SProducts

Returned parcel, what to do now?

SProducts

I really need advice here, i have a buyer who bought the following items from me and they were sent in 2 parcles. These are dropshipped from my supplier overseas.

Other Cell Phones & Smartphones - GOLDEN COAT FINISH 3.0" 3-Band 2-Sim Dual Standby PDA Mobile Phone was sold for R410.00 on 18 Apr at 23:31 by SProducts in Johannesburg (ID:21016266)

Other Cell Phones & Smartphones - WHITE I9+++ 3.2" QVGA JAVA 2-Sim Dual Standby Touch Mobile Phone was sold for R800.00 on 31 Mar at 20:01 by SProducts in Johannesburg (ID:19669642)

Other Cell Phones & Smartphones - WHITE I9+++ 3.2" QVGA JAVA 2-Sim Dual Standby Touch Mobile Phone was sold for R800.00 on 31 Mar at 20:01 by SProducts in Johannesburg (ID:19669642)

On Monday I received an email from my supplier informing me that the parcels have been returned unclaimed. The supplier wants to know if they should resend which will inccur extra shipping costs or they should partially refund me.

I have emailed the buyer and there is no respond to date and my supplier needs an answer. She hasnt been active on BoB since May 2010.

Should I have the parcels sent to me and when the buyer respond I can then charge them and forward them? Or should I take ampartial refund which would be a problem if the buyer comes and demand refund herself?

Sipho

kebs

I would ask for the partial refund & email the buyer though bob's messaging system & explain to them. Offer them a refund, less expenses & see what reply you get, if any. Otherwise pay the extra for shipping, email the buyer & tell them the extra costs & that you will hold the items for one month, after that they will be sold to recover expenses.. Always use bob's message system though so that you have proof of contact..

SProducts
I would ask for the partial refund & email the buyer though bob's messaging system & explain to them. Offer them a refund, less expenses & see what reply you get, if any. Otherwise pay the extra for shipping, email the buyer & tell them the extra costs & that you will hold the items for one month, after that they will be sold to recover expenses.. Always use bob's message system though so that you have proof of contact..

Thanks Kebs, I think I will stick to the second option. My supplier pointed they will deduct some handling fees, depriciation and stuff, the refund might be a change. With the products I can still resell them to recover the extra shipping and handling fees.

Sipho

kebs

Amazing that people will buy & not collect parcels?!!?

brands online

If you have no other recourse with all this stuff, please pm me to send over my address...:idea::grin:

BumbleBabe
Amazing that people will buy & not collect parcels?!!?

Something could have happened to that person :unsure:

kebs
If you have no other recourse with all this stuff, please pm me to send over my address...:idea::grin:

Was thinking the same thing!! :blink1:

SProducts
Was thinking the same thing!! :blink1:

Could be true, I have asked my supplier to send to me and I will keep them for a while and see if I find them. If I dont find them, I will have a hard time convincing my conscience to resell.

I have had other buyers not collecting smaller item of less than R100.00 and I assume they forgot or changed their contact details.

Sipho