Sign in to follow this  
DestinysAngels

I Passed my Exam, I am oficially an Animal Dog Behaviourist!

Bertman Trading

Has anyone noticed how funny the title of this thread looks when browsing the forum?

DA you are officially an Animal Dog:bigsmile:

da1..jpg.0418dceb7948e324a9b747ba83f31764.jpg

DestinysAngels
Congrats Destiny, you should try see if what you learnt works on people too, I know quite a few behave like animals.

Thanks a mil and yes i have, remember you start with the owner and i even use this on my boys and unknowingly on my husband and i am pleased to say it works. I have done 2 live cases now recently and am proud to say again it works. In most cases 99.9% it is a problem with the owner and once we get passed this hurdle the dog is instantly cured, amazing isn't it!:blink1:

DestinysAngels

Thank you everyone for all the notes and wishes, it is appreciated, lots of love, DA!:love:

lilythepink
Has anyone noticed how funny the title of this thread looks when browsing the forum?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]814[/ATTACH]

An animal dog, as opposed to ....? Yes, it is funny!

DestinysAngels

:twisted:I will take that as a compliment Miss lilythepink, always ready with a come back!:blink1:

Edited by DestinysAngels

DestinysAngels
our own Barbara Woodhouse congrats DA.

:disgusted:No-No Ceasar Millan :nuts:YES:nuts: but not BW, don't like her too much!

DestinysAngels
Knock knock :toung:

I just think it is wonderful that there are people like you:wub: out there, and some of the other bobbers. Your a little star :angel:

Thanks BB, always ready with praise, xxxx!:blush:

DestinysAngels

[ATTACH=CONFIG]814[/ATTACH]

Just remember who has to do your assessment, be nice now, LOL!:blink:

DestinysAngels
Congrats DA. As an absolute animal lover too, this must be a dream come true. I have two labradors who are treated like children in our home. They even share the boys' double beds. One in each room. Stick their nose under the blankets when it's cold and snuggle up. Wake me up in the night by putting their wet nose to my face when they want to go out. Just like kiddies. May you have many happy moments living your dream.

Thanks so much, yes it truely is my calling, i have known this even as a little girl, always had dogs, cats, mice, snakes, you name it and i had it, i made my folks mad, my clothes always had holes in them from the mice and teachers used to chase me out the classrooms as i always had a aboned kitten or other under my jacket and in my pockets, LOL, but i of course never listened. My dad gave up on trying to tell me not to bring home any more, i just done what i wanted and twisted him right round my little finger and he gave in all the time, even chickens had a place in my pocket, LOL!:nuts:

DestinysAngels
Congrats DA.

Now you can also "Train People" and "Rehabilitate Dogs". :blink1:

Thanks, that certainly is the truth!:smile: