Sign in to follow this  
DestinysAngels

I Passed my Exam, I am oficially an Animal Dog Behaviourist!

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels

:angel::love:

Thanks to all my friends who wished me well and all the support during this time, i am pleased and out of my skin to say the least! I have passed and now am officially a Dog Behaviourist! Thank you also to our Lord Almighty and my Guardian Angel and my Dad who i know were with me through this time, this was my dream and it has become a reality! Thanks to my husband and my 2 boys as well for their support and BOB for allowing me to express my feeling of utter joy! To my dogs who inspired me i will always love you and hold you dear to my heart and vow to do my utmost to keep the species running and clean! Love Destiny'sAngels!

:angel::love:

Edited by DestinysAngels
Fixing!

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

Congratulations!

Now the questions are going to start flooding in... our mutt by example needs her head read! One strange creature she is with some disgusting habits! LOL

BumbleBabe    10
BumbleBabe

WOOHOO Congratulations, we knew you could do it. :biggrin::biggrin:

Now where is the party??:toung:

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels

Thanks Cali, i am out of my skin with joy, i am crying, shouting and everything else, i honestly have feelings i never knew existed, thanks again!:nuts:

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
WOOHOO Congratulations, we knew you could do it. :biggrin::biggrin:

Now where is the party??:toung:

Thanks BB and thanks for all the support my dear friend, mhwaa!:wub:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Warmest congratulations Destiny. What a fantastic achievement! May you find tremendous happiness and satisfaction in helping all animals and their owners. (Sometimes it is the owners who need the help of someone who understands animals, more than the animals themselves!) lol

BumbleBabe    10
BumbleBabe
Thanks BB and thanks for all the support my dear friend, mhwaa!:wub:

You are very welcome:wub:, so glad its done now. Now you can help people and most of all the animals.

BumbleBabe    10
BumbleBabe
Warmest congratulations Destiny. What a fantastic achievement! May you find tremendous happiness and satisfaction in helping all animals and their owners. (Sometimes it is the owners who need the help of someone who understands animals, more than the animals themselves!) lol

So so true.

Bertman Trading    10
Bertman Trading

Congratulations DA!

I think you should create a listing on BoB where you advertise advice! I know I will be a buyer as I need advice with my pinscher:unsure:

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels

:angel:Thank you so much, i surely will and yes it is the owners, after all it is Psycology but i have to help the owner first before i can help the animal, it is a combined efford from both parties and then only will the animal benefit, so my work is cut out for me. But it is going to be one hell of ride i tell you, one that i am going to not just enjoy but i am now able to work with all species and breeds and that is amazing! I cannot wait, next year is my Advanced Course and then i will be working for SABCAP for 2 years and would love to work side by side with my Proffessor/Doctor/Trainer and Mentor whom i have the utmost respect for, he was hard on me, made me cry at times but also made me smile and laugh at the same time. I would also love to work in the Zoo with the feeding of the newborns, shoe i am so looking forward to my life at the moment, i think it must be utter enjoyment when one can work with these animals, it is so rewarding to say the least, have an awsome day!

Edited by DestinysAngels

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
Congratulations DA!

I think you should create a listing on BoB where you advertise advice! I know I will be a buyer as I need advice with my pinscher:unsure:

:blink1:Thanks BT, i thought about that long ago, but my aim for now is to focus on the animal itself, then only will i consider doing that, you are in luck, for now advice is free so if you need help PM me, especially whilst i am this happy, i might just do this in the new year and then it will cost you, LOL!

BumbleBabe    10
BumbleBabe
:angel:Thank you so much, i surely will and yes it is the owners, after all it is Psycology but i have to help the owner first before i can help the animal, it is a combined efford from both parties and then only will the animal benefit, so my work is cut out for me. But it is going to be one hell of ride i tell you, one that i am going to not just enjoy but i am now able to work with all species and breeds and that is amazing! I cannot wait, next year is my Advanced Course and then i will be working for SABCAP for 2 years and would love to work side by side with my Proffessor/Doctor/Trainer and Mentor whom i have the utmost respect for, he was hard on me, made me cry at times but also made me smile and laugh at the same time. I would also love to work in the Zoo with the feeding of the newborns, shoe i am so looking forward to my life at the moment, i think it must be utter enjoyment when one can work with these animals, it is so rewarding to say the least, have an awsome day!

WOW!! You go girl :awesome:

May be you can tell me where I am going wrong with my little doggy that thinks she is a rottie. 3 Time this year been torn by other dogs, and monkeys. Just dont learn. I am afraid next time will be the last time :unsure:.We have spend a fortune to close gaps in the fence but she is smaller and smarter than anything we can come up with. Oh look at me going on again :rolleyes:

Enjoy it :angel:

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
WOW!! You go girl :awesome:

May be you can tell me where I am going wrong with my little doggy that thinks she is a rottie. 3 Time this year been torn by other dogs, and monkeys. Just dont learn. I am afraid next time will be the last time :unsure:.We have spend a fortune to close gaps in the fence but she is smaller and smarter than anything we can come up with. Oh look at me going on again :rolleyes:

Enjoy it :angel:

:blink1:You know what to do, PM me! I need a full on report before i can comment, i also want to know what you have done up to know, but please give me a break girl i need to relax, still trying to take all this exitement in, advice now will only be giving via PM only, so take advantage untill the end of December, thereafter i will start charging, LOL!

BumbleBabe    10
BumbleBabe
:blink1:You know what to do, PM me! I need a full on report before i can comment, i also want to know what you have done up to know, but please give me a break girl i need to relax, still trying to take all this exitement in, advice now will only be giving via PM only, so take advantage untill the end of December, thereafter i will start charging, LOL!

I dont mind, charge me. Just want to make her safe.

Relax for now and then we will all get on you case :toung:

babyface2    10
babyface2

congrats DA may you bring lots of pleasure to all animal lovers

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
I dont mind, charge me. Just want to make her safe.

Relax for now and then we will all get on you case :toung:

No my friend for you there is no charge, you have inspired me and were there for me and i have not even met you and you are welcome to get on my case!:wub:

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
congrats DA may you bring lots of pleasure to all animal lovers

Thank you so much, i do appreciate that, i will surely try and bring the love and knowledge i have through to others, xxx!:angel:

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

Thrilled for you DA!! Always wonderful news when someone is reaching for their dream and making it come true!

Congratulations for all your hard work - our pets (and their humans) will be the richer for your passion!

In the meantime...

Well donecheerleader.gif ... yourockgstars.gif!!!!!

Sending you an angel dog... angeldogf.gif

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
Thrilled for you DA!! Always wonderful news when someone is reaching for their dream and making it come true!

Congratulations for all your hard work - our pets (and their humans) will be the richer for your passion!

In the meantime...

Well donecheerleader.gif ... yourockgstars.gif!!!!!

Sending you an angel dog... angeldogf.gif

:blink1:Thanks so much MsPlod, the doggie is addorable, i am busy calming down now, going to cook up a storm for my family tonight just to say thanks to them for all the hell i put them through the last couple of weeks, you know you mentioned hard work and yes it was really hard, at times i almost gave up but my husband pushed me, he had more faith in me than i did myself. I am really pleased with what i accomplished, my aim is to teach our Children so that they can teach theirs to do good, i believe it starts with our animals and they will be richer therefore. Again thank you and have an awesome day further!

Virgotec    10
Virgotec

Congrats DA.

Now you can also "Train People" and "Rehabilitate Dogs". :blink1:

wayjen    10
wayjen

our own Barbara Woodhouse congrats DA.

BumbleBabe    10
BumbleBabe
No my friend for you there is no charge, you have inspired me and were there for me and i have not even met you and you are welcome to get on my case!:wub:

Knock knock :toung:

I just think it is wonderful that there are people like you:wub: out there, and some of the other bobbers. Your a little star :angel:

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

Congrats DA. As an absolute animal lover too, this must be a dream come true. I have two labradors who are treated like children in our home. They even share the boys' double beds. One in each room. Stick their nose under the blankets when it's cold and snuggle up. Wake me up in the night by putting their wet nose to my face when they want to go out. Just like kiddies. May you have many happy moments living your dream.

JPBon    10
JPBon

Congrats Destiny, you should try see if what you learnt works on people too, I know quite a few behave like animals.

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels
Congrats Destiny, you should try see if what you learnt works on people too, I know quite a few behave like animals.
JPBon...I couldn't have said it better!