Sign in to follow this  
kebs

Disapponting courier services

kebs

I have recently been looking into other courier options to see if I can find a cheaper service. I have contacted 2 companies, sent several emails, & after promising to come back to me - 2 weeks later, nothing from either of them.. :mad: Do people not want business these days or something?! Seems the post office is actually more reliable!! :huh:

Cali Craft and Gems

The only courier that I trust in PE is Supaswift / Fedex. The rates are considerably cheaper if you have an account.

Another option (that I actually don't use due to Fedex being so good) is RTT. The only reason I mention them is because my sister-out-law works there.

lilythepink

Kebs, I've sent you a PM!

Bertman Trading
RTT. The only reason I mention them is because my sister-out-law works there.

LOL! Cali you are something!

babyface2
I have recently been looking into other courier options to see if I can find a cheaper service. I have contacted 2 companies, sent several emails, & after promising to come back to me - 2 weeks later, nothing from either of them.. :mad: Do people not want business these days or something?! Seems the post office is actually more reliable!! :huh:

hi Kebs

i use the courier service on bob, they are excellent and their prices very good.

brands online

I would be interested in this too, if anyone knows of a cheap, reliable service, especially for nationwide delivery of items upto say 5kg's. If they have an online completion platform, that would help too...:push:

brands online
hi Kebs

i use the courier service on bob, they are excellent and their prices very good.

I know this is is probably duh of me, but where does one find this courier service on bob please...:embarrest:

Guest Guest

Hi everyone

I have been using Berco Express for some time now and I have to say if you open an account with them you get great prices and I have never had any issues with their service or delivery before.

And the cheapest we found between PE and Cape Town is InterTown. We send items of about 20 - 40 kg between PE and Cape Town for about R 210,00.

babyface2
I would be interested in this too, if anyone knows of a cheap, reliable service, especially for nationwide delivery of items upto say 5kg's. If they have an online completion platform, that would help too...:push:

If you go to bob home page scroll down and on the left hand side you will see services. the is one that says delivery anywhere in south africa. you complete every thing online get your quote within second pay and they pick up within day or two. i have only found them excellent

brands online
If you go to bob home page scroll down and on the left hand side you will see services. the is one that says delivery anywhere in south africa. you complete every thing online get your quote within second pay and they pick up within day or two. i have only found them excellent

very gewd.. thanks alot babyface

I am :embarrest: but still :cool:

babyface2
BOB Courier , its about time , shall I say, I Wonder if it will be possible to login to that page https://com1.internetexpress.co.za/Services.asp with our BOB Acccount

don't quite know what you mean but i think when you register through the bob link you use your same bob username and password and you pay them via credit card it really is somuch easier , cheaper and less frustrating to wait for quotes etc.

Guest Guest

Well I tried to login , but doesn't quite work, maybe admin can help. What I mean about the BOB courier, it has the BOB logo on the courier web. Is this affiliated with BOB?

babyface2
Well I tried to login , but doesn't quite work, maybe admin can help. What I mean about the BOB courier, it has the BOB logo on the courier web. Is this affiliated with BOB?

i think the are affiliated to bob and maybe give all bob clients special rates, i do agree the site is a bit vague to navigate at first but once you get the hang of it is easy. what are you battling with, i have to log on just now in order to get a parcel picked up, maybe i can help

SProducts

You have to register with them, I actually use them and havent had any problems with them. You can use them even without opening an account, but prices are good.

I was using Fedex before and have to say the affair didnt end nicely as I was being overcharged too much and had to cancel the whole thing. At times I paid for a 200g parcel between major cities for about R120.00, some parcels even charged about R170.00 for a parcel in their flyer weighing less than kilogram. I lost a lot of money as I couldnt go to a client after they received their goods and increase postage, cant also do that since it was dispalyed on teh site upfront.

Sipho

kebs
Hi everyone

I have been using Berco Express for some time now and I have to say if you open an account with them you get great prices and I have never had any issues with their service or delivery before.

And the cheapest we found between PE and Cape Town is InterTown. We send items of about 20 - 40 kg between PE and Cape Town for about R 210,00.

Umm... Berco is one of the companies I'm still waiting to hear back from... :oh:

Wild Olive Art

I use this courier service too - Internet Express . As far as I know they are not affiliated to BOB but they are excellent . I have used them since I started selling here on BOB (2+ yrs) . Their rates are excellent - I have not found cheaper anywhere and I have been shipping art country wide for the last 12 yrs ! You can choose from different options and put your order through online as well as pay for it .

I have couriered all over SA with them and never had a disappointing experience. It's very easy to register online and your online profile keeps a record of all your shipments and the consultants are very friendly and helpful if you have queries. Courier, Freight and Transport Solutions - Internet Express - Courier, Freight and Transport Solutions

Guest Guest

I don't know why they don't use our BOB credentials, why register again???

brands online
I don't know why they don't use our BOB credentials, why register again???

Uhhhmmm, they're probably not part of BOB in that it could create legality issues if something went wrong "shrug". Independent databases though is the more likely.