Sign in to follow this  
pin_nacle

This must be a scam

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Hi pin acle. I think you may have to eat a camera zoom lens. MediaTech is one of the forumers and a seller with 100% ratings!

pin_nacle    10
pin_nacle

Thats how a good scam work lilythepink.

pin_nacle    10
pin_nacle

PS,We would pay R12000 for that lens at our photographic shop,so why would seller sell for R7500 on Bob,please don't be so gullible

Lukeness    10
Lukeness

have you asked the seller?

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest
Hope buyers gets warned before paying for this item.If this is not a scam I will eat a Canon 100-400mm lens.Johann:awesome:

Lenses - ***Brand New*** Canon EF 100-400mm f4.5-5.6L IS USM Telephoto Zoom Lens for sale in Mossel Bay (ID:28341151)

Well Johann, I will send you a lens that you can eat... I would really like to ask you why exactly you are accusing me :notrust: An explanation would be nice, don't you think, before you go around accusing people of things

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest
PS,We would pay R12000 for that lens at our photographic shop,so why would seller sell for R7500 on Bob,please don't be so gullible

OH now I see, just because you pay so much for something here in SA and I can get it for much cheaper it must be a scam. Mmmm, then I guess 99% of the sellers on BoB are scammers.

Don't be upset just because you did'nt find the same supplier I found.

Cmon, be serious. I am in business because I found a good supplier and not for any other reason. But I will keep that lens ready for you :evil:

Next time just ask someone a question before going of and accusing. Please!

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

I just checked your items Pin_acle for sale and I was wondering who's toes I stepped on to get a Community Watch Alert and now I know. You also sell lenses and now I sell them cheaper. Don't be sour grapes because you got some competition. How would you like it if I reported you just for the sake of a little competition?

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

Thanks Lily for the vote of confidence, guess you also get this a lot?

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest
have you asked the seller?

Hi Lukeness, No people don't ask these days, they just accuse... I think it's for the R500,00 reward.

pin_nacle    10
pin_nacle

I don't believe you can sell this lens at the price you are quoting, I believe it is a scam, if proven incorrect I will humbly apologise, but until such time, I believe this to be a scam. I think people should be rather safe than sorry. I am also prepared to meet you at your "warehouse' pay for lens(R7500) and then eat it.

I see on your profile that you list your profession as a psychologist?

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest
I don't believe you can sell this lens at the price you are quoting, I believe it is a scam, if proven incorrect I will humbly apologise, but until such time, I believe this to be a scam. I think people should be rather safe than sorry. I am also prepared to meet you at your "warehouse' pay for lens(R7500) and then eat it.

I see on your profile that you list your profession as a psychologist?

That is correct I am a qualified psychologist but I do not practice any more.

As far as the offer goes that you will buy one and eat it, I would really like to take you up on that offer. As soon as I get the lens here, I will let you know and you can come through. But untill then please stop spreading rumours unless you have some proper evidence, as I said you would not like it if I did it to your business.

Daykie    10
Daykie

This receives this month's award as "quite-possibly-the-silliest-thread". :smile:

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest
This receives this month's award as "quite-possibly-the-silliest-thread". :smile:

I'll say it's the best foot-in-the-mouth thread for the month... :blink1: [Thing is that one simply cannot tell somebody to their face that they are a scam artist. Just to save some face...]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Honestly, a sincere apology is clearly overdue...

Pin_nacle, take a look at the seller : Items for sale from EWAAN Galleries on bidorbuy.co.za They sell coins for [R1] one rand which is sometimes worth over R30 000... (So many more like them here.)

Just write an email to BOB... That's the correct way to go.

Lastly, one must be an utter fool to spit on your own name for that little loot...:biggrin:

Kind regards