Sign in to follow this  
brands online

Can I appeal this rating?

brands online

Rated negative this morning, for an item received by the buyer. It's an item sold many times before with only positive ratings. The rating comment is "

no comment". What am I supposed to think about that. I've since rated her negative as well with the same comment. I don't think that's a revenge rating as I have no communication from her as to what I'm being rated negatively for and the buyer is being vindictive and spiteful as Snap friday auctions draw to a close.

Can I appeal a rating that simply says "no comment" and there was no problems with delivery, time etc.?

oryxza

Brands, I have received the same rating from the same buyer today.

This despite the fact that after 2 weeks she still has not completed payment for the auction she won.

I feel that she is abusing the rating system as I sent her an email yesterday giving her until 17h00 on Monday 8 November to complete payment for the auction she won on 20 October. I said that we would be forced to file an SNC after that time but would prefer to resolve the issue amicably. Today we get a negative rating :(

babyface2

i would appeal this rating. has this buyer gone totally mad:twisted: maybe bob can get hold of her/him and find out what the problem is. i will def. be deleting any bids from this buyer if they come my way.

YSLMAGIC

haha this must be a joke then ............i think someone p'd this person off and they took it out on all of us

YSLMAGIC

Oryxza , B O ------we are under attack , i think we should form our own little gang but we need a name first , any suggestions?

Vinyl Lady Decals

Shocking, so now I have to check my bidders again and be extra vigilant, don't want a buyer like this.

Definitely appeal, something fishy here.

Little Miss Muffet
Brands, I have received the same rating from the same buyer today.

This despite the fact that after 2 weeks she still has not completed payment for the auction she won.

I feel that she is abusing the rating system as I sent her an email yesterday giving her until 17h00 on Monday 8 November to complete payment for the auction she won on 20 October. I said that we would be forced to file an SNC after that time but would prefer to resolve the issue amicably. Today we get a negative rating :(

She has had enough time to pay.

File an SNC and Pooff!!! Pooff!! the negative rating is gone

lilythepink

Wise words from geewhizz!

BumbleBabe

These people need a morality check, it will probably hop ..........:twisted:

kebs

I see they're in PE... Give me the address & I'll go have words with them for you guys... With one of my snakes as back up! :twisted:

SProducts
I see they're in PE... Give me the address & I'll go have words with them for you guys... With one of my snakes as back up! :twisted:

hahahha! :smile:

Can I hire you to visit some of the buyers who bid and not pay or if they pay think they own you?

Sipho

babyface2

just remember some photos for the forum please

kebs

Snakes for hire - my new business! Forum members only... Photos & recorded screams cost extra though.. :toung:

lilythepink

I'm picturing you at the door with a large snake wavering in front of you, demanding that the errant buyer meet her/his obligations! ROFL

oryxza

It seems this buyer is going down fast. More of the same seems to be happening.

Filed a query with BoB and a little disappointed that other than the automated ticket, I have heard not a squeak from them.

brands online
It seems this buyer is going down fast. More of the same seems to be happening.

Filed a query with BoB and a little disappointed that other than the automated ticket, I have heard not a squeak from them.

Hi oryxza, probably trying to get hold of the buyer. They need to go through the whole procedure. When you get an answer, let me know.

I thought I'd wait a week until appealing. Maybe the buyer just needs some time to calm down.

oryxza

BoB has replied to the ticket I submitted :-)

I filed an SNC on Monday evening as I originally indicated to the buyer that I would.

The buyer has subsequently appealed the SNC, so it is in limbo now till BoB resolve it.

oryxza

And having just posted that I have received an email back from BoB.

The buyers appeal has been rejected and the SNC is successfull.

Based on my and other sellers experiences with this buyer I would warn other sellers to be carefull of dealing with this buyer.