Sign in to follow this  
SProducts

Buyer appeals SNC and lies, how can I reply?

SProducts

A buyer won this item, MP3 & MP4 Players - Fashionable design 206 Channels Wireless Car Fm Transmitter for Ipod, mp3 player was sold for R1.00 on 28 Oct at 20:01 by SProducts in Johannesburg (ID:26822861).

I received an email from the buyer, it states "Hi,

I won B or B order # 3322094, product code sku1320 for R36.00.

I’m still waiting for your response!!

What’s your reply??"

I respond, "I am confused, I didnt get any email with a query from you about the order. Can you resend."

The buyer then sends me an pdf attachment of the order, I then ask for him to be specific. He then comes back and ask if I didnt get an email from Bidorbuy informing me he won the auction. I tell him that we have set that option off as we receive many orders, we acknowledge orders onbce they're paid and the process them.

He then sends an email that I must activate SNC on Bidorbuy.

Now on the SNC appeal, he states he asked for my banking details and I pretended to be confused and he has email proof. I would like to forward the emails so the SNC admin can see its a pure lie. Not even in once email did he mentions banking details.

Can Bidorbuy allow us to respond directly to an SNC appeal?

Sipho

lilythepink

I don't see why you can't comment on the buyer's response to the SNC, Sipho. Just send all documentation through to support@bidorbuy.co.za and ask them to investigate further. Good luck

YSLMAGIC

hi well , im sure bob will ask for that proof , i know for a fact the BOB team generally have our back on these snc appeals , because the only time it the sellers fault , is if the seller miscalculated stock , otherwise if a snc is filed its usually buyer related , if i never had to file any snc's , i would be tickled pink :smile:

wayjen

Sipho, you say you don't have the email alert activated, surely that is not good for keeping up with items that have been won on BoB?