Sign in to follow this  
RAJRULES1

Da KING Rules...again

Guest Guest

I received a PM about the issue by cuan so I won't talk about this issue again

MsPlod
I would love some examples of any Forum user that has been banned from the Forum for any other reason than getting personal / insulting and breaking the rules, whatever the topic under discussion was :confused:

I received a PM about the issue by cuan so I won't talk about this issue again

Hi Andries

The height-challenged feline has clearly spoken from his kitty litter box on high....:notrust:

Not quite as strong as banning - but close to as effective? This from personal experience with respect to swsnbn (she who shall not be named).:disgusted:

Certain sellers do indeed seem to be protected by BoB from comments and queries about their accumulation of negative and neutral ratings, as well as about their ratings abuse, as well as about their abrasive comments. It is rather astonishing.:weird:

Guest Guest

I agree MSPLOD. Why can't we talk about DANKING ? It seems like its like swearing on the forum if we mention him

RAJRULES1

Hi volumes does not equal high profit for BoB. Most items will sell for R1. Some sellers sell items worth thousands each, every day of the week. They are the ones BoB should be protecting.

mellowred
Hi volumes does not equal high profit for BoB. Most items will sell for R1. Some sellers sell items worth thousands each, every day of the week. They are the ones BoB should be protecting.

True, some sellers make more income from postage than they do from items sold.

Guest Guest

i agree. I just want to sell as I am starting a business of my own now finally I can get going. Most items are worth R1.00 as they must be under priced. becareful some sellers just under price items.

afriventure

And he never rates half his buyers!!!!!!!!

sa1190

Unfortunately I was also a victim of the KING of scammers. What will I do? I will follow the normal procedure, but I do not have much faith in getting this issue resolved. After all the effort, I will just have to live with the results.

Sometimes we pay school fees.

Miss Jewels
And he never rates half his buyers!!!!!!!!

..........unless you rate him. Whatever rating he receives is the rating you'll receive.