Sign in to follow this  
RAJRULES1

Da KING Rules...again

RAJRULES1

:sad: A long standing SNC by Da King and my subsequent appeal has been "resolved" by BoB . Result: Nobody at fault.

If that is the case, then why have I not been paid my postage for the 2 items as well as the cost of the 2 items. I was never contacted by Da King for a refund, which means that he lied to BoB and got away with it.

I am so dissapointed!:sad2:

I now cannot even rate him as it was so long ago. Besides, he would have just spoil my 100% rating by his revenge ratings, which he seems to also get away with.

BumbleBabe

If you have proof that you paid him and receive none of the items, and proof that he did not refund you the open a case of theft or fraud.

This is a criminal act:evil:, end of story!!

eZethu Coins
:sad: A long standing SNC by Da King and my subsequent appeal has been "resolved" by BoB . Result: Nobody at fault.

If that is the case, then why have I not been paid my postage for the 2 items as well as the cost of the 2 items. I was never contacted by Da King for a refund, which means that he lied to BoB and got away with it.

I am so dissapointed!:sad2:

I now cannot even rate him as it was so long ago. Besides, he would have just spoil my 100% rating by his revenge ratings, which he seems to also get away with.

I have to stand up for BoB here - they resolve revenge ratings - I have had a similar experience once and given all the proof of communication, previous ratings, etc., the revenge rating was removed.

SProducts
If you have proof that you paid him and receive none of the items, and proof that he did not refund you the open a case of theft or fraud.

This is a criminal act:evil:, end of story!!

I agree, if you paid and never received the products then open a case of theft. On another note, did you inform Bidorbuy you have already paid for the items and you didnt receive a refund? Send them the proof of payment and state your case.

Regards

babyface2

my two cents worth dan king is one of the untouchables:sick::evil:

BumbleBabe
my two cents worth dan king is one of the untouchables:sick::evil:

Does seam to be that way :disgusted:

lilythepink

My beak is closed!

eZethu Coins
My beak is closed!
...and in support sal ek my bek toehou en my tande hou :-)

DestinysAngels

:unsure:See No Evil!

:disgusted:Hear No Evil!

:sick:Speak No Evil!

Guest Guest

If we say something about danking , one of us might just get banned from the forum. I hate it when people get away like this. Admin , No offence.

lilythepink
...and in support sal ek my bek toehou en my tande hou :-)

Anyone know where there is a dentist for birds? The Beak could do with a tooth or two, even if he has to "hold" them! LOL

BumbleBabe
If we say something about danking , one of us might just get banned from the forum. I hate it when people get away like this. Admin , No offence.

Freedom of speech as long as ..............................:hm:

Guest Guest

As people say bumblebee , see nothing , hear nothing , do nothing . Case closed , he gets away , we do nothing.

BumbleBabe
As people say bumblebee , see nothing , hear nothing , do nothing . Case closed , he gets away , we do nothing.

I didnt do nothing :whistling:

eZethu Coins

Careful - that was the Babe you responded to - not the Bee :-)

Miss Jewels

Stem saam...'n toe bek is 'n heel bek. Been there with the seller DK.....rather no comment.

Guest Guest

Bumblebee, we all know you did nothing. Its just a warning not to talk about DANKING as he is on BOB side.

BumbleBabe
Bumblebee, we all know you did nothing. Its just a warning not to talk about DANKING as he is on BOB side.

Bumblebee is not here now I will have to do,

PS: I am with you, I understand.

Miss Jewels so have we, will most definitely not buy there again

dannyboy48

:disgusted:This strikes me dum. What relationship is there between the seller in question & Bob, except his high volume of sales? Which certainly is to Bob's advantage and I understand they have to protect their assets. Why is everyone so afraid of saying something in this regard? This is a subject that interest me for a long long time and I wish someone at Bob would come up and reveal why some people are being protected to the max? What happened to freedom of speech? :disgusted:

mellowred

I think FreedonOfSpeech lost his teeth somewhere in another thread :unsure:.

'n toe bek is 'n heel bek

Miss Jewels ... that is one of the best Afrikaans sayings ever. :smile:

admin
:disgusted:This strikes me dum. What relationship is there between the seller in question & Bob, except his high volume of sales? Which certainly is to Bob's advantage and I understand they have to protect their assets. Why is everyone so afraid of saying something in this regard? This is a subject that interest me for a long long time and I wish someone at Bob would come up and reveal why some people are being protected to the max? What happened to freedom of speech? :disgusted:

I would love some examples of any Forum user that has been banned from the Forum for any other reason than getting personal / insulting and breaking the rules, whatever the topic under discussion was :confused:

Edited by admin

lilythepink
I would love some examples of any Forum user that has been banned from the Forum for any other reason than getting personal / insulting and breaking the rules, whatever the topic under discussion was :confused:

Now, now, Andries. I am NOT prepared to go there again ...!!

Miss Jewels

The ratings in this respect speak for themselves. Trace DK's negative ratings back to the buyer and, Viola! Retalliation rating. Yes, sometimes the buyer paid late, but most times they stick to the T & C's for fear of a negative, which they get in any case. Many buyers just do not know they can appeal this rating. There is one buyer who paid within a few hours only to receive an incorrect product and nearly 3 weeks after close of auction. Gave DK a negative and got a negative back with something along the lines of .....shipping time stipulated in auction details. This does not warrant a negative to the buyer as he paid on time. Isn't this what the rating system is for? I feel there is still too much abuse regarding the rating system and needs to be addressed. A seller should rate the buyer if he adhered to the T & C's - point! A buyer will rate on the overall experience - not because they did not read the auction terms clearly, but mainly if they concluded the deal and paid on time. Until this rating issue is sorted out, this is what we'll be experiencing. If a buyer bids on my items and there are negative ratings, I check them before deciding to delete the bid if I'm wary. If the rating is from DK, I'll accept the bid, knowing it probably was a retalliation rating. I feel for all those buyers who have been there.

DA_LION_619

There have been numerous threads on Dan King so I made it a point never to ever take a chance and buy from him also with his ridiculous postage