Sign in to follow this  
funkeymonkey22003

Let Buyers delete items from their watch list.

funkeymonkey22003

I don't know about other buyers but I use my watch list, to collect and research which items I am actually thinking about bidding on.

then when I am ready I pull up my wish list, and then decide which items I will bid on and which ones I will not, but

alas we are unable to delete the ones that we no longer want or want to bid on. This is extremely frustrating. then even worse they stay on there right up until a week after the bidding closes?? who cares? I dont want them there, at all. Please change it to suit the buyers needs. Who's wish list is this anyway?? lol.

Thank you.

MsPlod
Who's wish list is this anyway?? lol.Thank you.

It is YOUR wish list alone... :oh:

Quite simply - tick the check boxes (of the ones you wish to delete) on the far right hand side (RHS) of the screen - then click on the icon near the top RHS of the watchlist screen - and voila - all your wishes come true...:smile:

BumbleBabe

You can delete them, I do it all the time:huh:

BumbleBabe
It is YOUR wish list alone... :oh:

Quite simply - tick the check boxes (of the ones you wish to delete) on the far right hand side (RHS) of the screen - then click on the icon near the top RHS of the watchlist screen - and voila - all your wishes come true...:smile:

Oh well done, I could not have said it any better:blink1:

funkeymonkey22003

Yay thank you so much! what is wrong with me today.

Dont answer that haha.

Bertman Trading

There is 1 item on my watchlist that I cannot see and when I select all and delete them it stays there?:unsure:

1..jpg.2cc65cbdbeec65c47581967c9d95ec19.jpg

2..jpg.f7e481e16ca916be30dbd7329a1f870b.jpg