Sign in to follow this  
Digitrade

Personal Offers????

Digitrade

I tried to give some buyers a chance to accept personal offers on some auctions closed.

I get a screen that tells me that I am not authorised to do this! Can someone please fix this?

This is the message that I get:

bidorbuy-logo.png

Africa's Largest Online Marketplace

Error

You do not have permission to carry out this operation

3 Nov 21:45:30

Edited by Digitrade

qball

Due to a changes in your seller registration details recently, we automatically limit your ability to make personal offers for a certain period of time, once your resubmission of your seller registration details is confirmed your ability to make personal offers will be re-activated.

We do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Digitrade

I did speak to the guys at your offices this morning. I did change my banking details, and as a result your system automatically changed my seller status to that of a "new" seller, until such time as the bank account can be verified with your R10,00 deduction. This means that I do not have the oppurtunity to make personal offers. I was not aware of this.

I think that this is a good thing in a way, as this would prevent scammers with new registrations to go ahead and just send personal offers to runners-up on their bogus sales. I will just have to be patient and wait for the debit order to activate. Thanks for the response and assitance from Razaq.

qball

Thanks for the understanding and patience in this regard, that is the reason why we do it, for your security as well. I am sure everything will be sorted in the next day or so.

Kind regards

Cuan