Sign in to follow this  
BeadsandBaubles

Google going gagga?

BeadsandBaubles

Hi All

Can anyone tell me why my gmail is acting up? I can access google, sign in to my gmail account, then click to read a mail, browse, page or delete, add them to folders, etc etc - but when I click the reply button nothing happens.

I have emails to answer and this is very frustrating - have also not changed anything on my PC for a few days, my last updates (which I do weekly) everything worked fine.:confused::confused::confused:

anerstemens

please try firefox i just logged into it got same error but i dont get it on firefox web browser only on win explorer

BeadsandBaubles

Mmm, I'm a complete idiot as far as Firefox is concerned - I do not know how to set my websites email addresses to divert to the firefox browser.

I've got google down pat (apart from this problem) - also they send me a R1000 voucher every year straight to my postbox:awesome: so I LOVE google, lol. I've set google to basic html - the reply button seems to work - now I'm wondering if its not the same old problem I had before with IE8 and google compatibility

Eureka, I think I may have hit the nail on the head. If I recall correctly, IE8 has a compatability button somewhere, think I'll go have a look. Will let you know.

Bertman Trading
Mmm, I'm a complete idiot as far as Firefox is concerned - I do not know how to set my websites email addresses to divert to the firefox browser.

I've got google down pat (apart from this problem) - also they send me a R1000 voucher every year straight to my postbox:awesome: so I LOVE google, lol. I've set google to basic html - the reply button seems to work - now I'm wondering if its not the same old problem I had before with IE8 and google compatibility

Eureka, I think I may have hit the nail on the head. If I recall correctly, IE8 has a compatability button somewhere, think I'll go have a look. Will let you know.

R1000 p.a Nice!

jacque31
now I'm wondering if its not the same old problem I had before with IE8 and google compatibility

Yip, Microsoft & Google can't stand each other. So they will probably include some bugs to cause problems with each others' products! lol :toung: