Sign in to follow this  
Miss Jewels

Ratings for discreet listings

Miss Jewels

Is there any chance that our fantastic IT team can open this function? Currently ratings for discreet items cannot be viewed, but I think it's important to be able to view comments, especially the negative ratings. I've posted a few negative ratings on discreet items because of non completion of orders, no payments received and messages just ignored, but it's not available on the buyers profile. Can admin assist here please. What do other BoBbers feel about this possiblity?

brands online

Hi MJ, that would entirley defeat the purpose of a discreet listing, I feel. Discreet items are supposed to be for items buyers could feel sensitive about. I don't think they'd want other people to see what they've bought at any time after they've bought it. Personally, I feel the problem lies morte with sellers listing item as discreet unnecessarily.

alloway65

Discreet coins & stamps maybe the image has a naked shoulder....and gemstones....might have a naughty twinkle!!!:blush:

MacMuffin
Is there any chance that our fantastic IT team can open this function? Currently ratings for discreet items cannot be viewed, but I think it's important to be able to view comments, especially the negative ratings. I've posted a few negative ratings on discreet items because of non completion of orders, no payments received and messages just ignored, but it's not available on the buyers profile. Can admin assist here please. What do other BoBbers feel about this possiblity?

Trust me - you don't want to even see the positive ratings on discreet items. It should generally suffice to see the that a seller received negative ratings, but as soon as an item is listed as Discreet it would result in an admin nightmare for us having to screen all comments.

RAJRULES1

:biggrin: I did not realise that discreet buyer ratings will not be visible to others, as I am guilty of listing many of my items as discreet even though it need not be so. I will in future change this because I usually get good ratings and am proud of it:awesome:

lilythepink
Trust me - you don't want to even see the positive ratings on discreet items. It should generally suffice to see the that a seller received negative ratings, but as soon as an item is listed as Discreet it would result in an admin nightmare for us having to screen all comments.

Okay, Mac - how about putting together a BoB book of the crazy rating comments you see! Would be a best seller, I'm sure!