Sign in to follow this  
Bellcoin

Unauthorized drop shipper

Bellcoin

Drop Shipper

Unauthorized drop shipping - I have a mail from the seller confirming!

I thought this was not allowed!!

Items for sale from wedamart on bidorbuy.co.za

Seller tells me the item is no longer avaliable after I gave a Neg Rating BUT the Seller still has the same item For Sale???

Role-Playing - Stronghold Collection (PC) : 5026555054829 : for sale in Johannesburg (ID:27204017)

Well BOB what are you going to do?

Bellcoin

Hi there

Done already

Amazing - sellers NEG and NEUTRAL ratings are climbing at quite a pace?!

BumbleBee

I had a similar problem with Liquorish, only communicated after I gave them negative ratings, they communicated by replying with negative ratings that did not even apply to me and for some reason BoB ignored my request to have the negatives removed. Seller said they would change my ratings if I changed mine....sound familiar? So, how many of this user's positive ratings were the result of bullying?

There is still a steady flow of users with the same problem with this seller, however they are on the list of authorised drop shippers with a current rating of 86.42% and is NOT a verified user :confused:

Bellcoin

Same thing

Gave a neg rating this morning and behold a email from the seller wanting to cancel the sale and refund.

My reply - no I want my product, seller advertising the item (four) so tough I want what I paid for!

Sellers conditions are set out, I followed therefore the seller follows, this is of course a binding contract. The seller accepted my payment therefore the seller has a legal obligation to provide the item.

AndreComputer

Hi all ,I don't see a new Dropshippers list ,this guy seems to use or misuse the dropshipping angle as well:-http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/jsp/item/QuestionForTrade.jsp?Trade_TradeId=32123830

admin

Thanks AndreComputer, he has permission, just added him to the list.