Sign in to follow this  
klarstein

Supplier wanted for tribal art

klarstein

Hello from Germany,

I´m looking for somebody in RSA who can supply some tribal art like shields, spears, carvings and other. I´m not looking for mass products which are available everywhere! Preferably buying direct from local people who make it. I´m in South Africa at least once a year and I can provide a South African adress for shipping and collecting items.

Andreas

lilythepink

Well, I make Big 5 candles! If they interest you, please send me a PM with your email addy so I can send you pictures. Remember, though, that any sales would have to be done through Bid or Buy! Thanks

klarstein

Hello,

thank you for your message. if possible send some photos of those candles.

Best regards Andreas

Edited by qball
No contact details permitted on the forum

co_bra

Hi

Perhaps you should mention if you require Zulu, Xhosa, Ndebele etc. specifics. Down in KwaZulu Natal where we are, you would find the Zulu.

Regards

lilythepink
Hi

Perhaps you should mention if you require Zulu, Xhosa, Ndebele etc. specifics. Down in KwaZulu Natal where we are, you would find the Zulu.

Regards

Hi co bra - he placed an order with me for my candles, which I put up on BoB a week ago. He hasn't come back to me, nor did he complete the order. I think he's disappeared from the BoB scene as there have been no more posts from him.