Sign in to follow this  
etpi

Julius malema

treasureisland

He had a F for woodwork

For a person that gets an F symbol on any subject, I doubt whether he would know about the Internet? ZAPIRRO,LEON SCHUSTER, AND MANY MORE MADE JOKES, ALL TAKEN IN A GOOD LIGHT.

I assume Julius is in any case too busy keeping the sherriff off his back and exploring possibilities on how to get all mines changed to Government property to even worry about all these jokes..

Anyone got any other ideas of patents in which to make money?

What about a toilet paper with all the names of politicians whom bennifitted from the weapon scandal or the flygate scandal?

LOL:smile:

Guest Guest

Ha ha , none of us wants BOB to close down, but he can't close twitter down as its international.

lilythepink

He doesn't seem to have any money to spend on anything. A year ago he promised wheelchairs (many of them motorised) to a disabled school here in the Eastern Cape. Guess what, they are still awaiting the wheelchairs of any kind and many disabled hearts are feeling very sad indeed. Today's East London Daily Dispatch carries the full story. After reading that, I am convinced we are all doing the right thing by using the face as bog rolls! :sick::sick:

RAG Auctioneers

BOB got a lot of publicity out of that one.

All over the news. Well played.

lilythepink

They sure did get publicity. Have a look at this ... no more of these bog rolls on BoB!

Malema..jpg.b8683341d24a2fdc0868cf41b1722a6a.jpg

anerstemens

I have loads of them wonder how i would be able to sell them seeing they are banned from bob

jphotography

You have to be joking, when I read that I just started to laugh, does this guy have NO sense of humour? Oh wait just now we all get banned from just talking about him ROFL

Guest Guest

OK. I will get banned for the smallest thing. Can you believe it.

kyle2

I say that the 'kakpapier' should keep rolling.LOL. has it really been banned though? no word from admin on it? Malema should expect this kind of thing whether he likes it or not, he had the twitter freaks busy on Friday last, I believe that it was one of their busiest days for tweets on one topic.:nuts:

Guest Guest

. How is the twit Mr JJJJJJJJJJ Malkop malema gonna close BOB for misusing his name on K paper. or even close down twitter

treasureisland

Great new.. Thanks twitter

from what I heard the image was banned not the item

julius-malema-vs-twitter

Malema should be honoured to have his face printed on the most needed paper in the World.

Great marketing before next yer's election...

Guest Guest

oh please where do you come from treasure island

when he becomes president in 2012 Im leaving the country.

jphotography

Imagine him being our president! :nuts:

Guest Guest

It will happen. Especially the way he brainwashes the youth now days. no offence but they are compared to animal farm where the pigs are Jacob zuma and Malema and the animals the country. Everything the youth leader says to do , they do.

treasureisland

Thanks twitter and twitter'teers

malema should be honoured to have his face printed on the most needed paper in the world.

Great marketing before next yer's election...

above was actually meant as a joke,after all,who takes him serious?

Twitter proved a point:us humans still have the gutts to stand up for our believes and we could also get a laugh at the same time. .....and what about leon schuster's new movie making malema look bad with a "f" in woodwork.

It is the same as failing playing clay in pre primary school..

Eish,malema..........maybe you need to be sent to robben island too... It seems all ex robbenisland residents gets somewhere.. After all, we had more than one president that came from there(overseas in robbenisland)

lets not lose focus on the most important thing besides inhaling and exhaling:bid or buy.

Okay,where is the next bargain buy on bob?

lilythepink
Was his oupa an "ex boere oorlog veteran"?

Old Oupa possibly lived long enough to know Julius Malema? Poor old man!