Sign in to follow this  
jsventer1

What ever happened to imagination

jsventer1

It seems that with all the technology and in your face gadgets, that do everything for you besides a couple of personal duties ,that the trend nowadays is not to use the *** giving gift of imaginiation,.Thus when those of us who find new ways or new ideas of selling or advertising and are successful at it, it takes only a short time and others are on the same band wagon, this of course is the market and the way it works however do they need to actually copy your wording, your pricing and your layout. Tut Tut where is this world going to without individual imaginiation.

DestinysAngels
It seems that with all the technology and in your face gadgets, that do everything for you besides a couple of personal duties ,that the trend nowadays is not to use the *** giving gift of imaginiation,.Thus when those of us who find new ways or new ideas of selling or advertising and are successful at it, it takes only a short time and others are on the same band wagon, this of course is the market and the way it works however do they need to actually copy your wording, your pricing and your layout. Tut Tut where is this world going to without individual imaginiation.

:oops:Laziness i suppose, everything is readily available so why do your own thing? Why think if someone else already done it for you? I on the other hand love my own layouts, cause it reflects me as a person and the other thing is that people are like sheep, ever noticed when you water your garden, the neighbour suddenly comes out an hour after you've done and he will do the same, i have even seen this on our roads, LOL!

lilythepink

Remember, too, that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery! :razz:

Vegar

I am sure that when someone has gone to the trouble creating a signature page they can do without the "flattery".

Plagiarism is a crime and there should be consequences for copying someone's hard work - intellectual property ...

brands online
I am sure that when someone has gone to the trouble creating a signature page they can do without the "flattery".

Plagiarism is a crime and there should be consequences for copying someone's hard work - intellectual property ...

Agreed... unfortunately it's very hard to prove, especially when it comes to listing layout, wording, etc..., so I've learnt to live with it...

lilythepink

I am not for one minute suggesting that people should get away with plagiarism! However, a broad smile while you are getting your own back on them will work wonders.