Sign in to follow this  
RAJRULES1

R1 item

RAJRULES1

Hi all

Here's hoping someone will come up with a unique solution.

I bought an item for R1 and no postage cost, which is excellent. However, I wonder what the costs involved in doing an EFT transfer for such a small amount. Has anyone been faced with this situation? If so, what did you do?

Also, I was thinking of doing a swop of some sort rather that paying the cash into his account.

Any bright ideas?:grin:

brands online

Uhmmm, you can't be serious...:wtf:

Seriously though, the eft won't cost more than R2.30 if that. I would just pay the R1.

Wild Olive Art

I agree with Brands online . You got an absolute bargain paying R1 - why worry about a couple of rands for the EFT ?

DestinysAngels
Uhmmm, you can't be serious...:wtf:

Seriously though, the eft won't cost more than R2.30 if that. I would just pay the R1.

:oops:EFT's costs me R7.60 on a savings and R16.50 on a checque account and i am really telling the truth here, that is what my bank charges me when i do and EFT, rediculous, it only costs R2.75 when i swipe my card and when for example BOB takes their montly fee it also costs R16.50 and i see it went up to R17.75 now!:wtf:

lilythepink

My bank (Standard) charges me R6,10 per eft transaction! Highway robbery but what can we do about it?

admin
....sort of defeats the purpose of a discreet listing dontcha think?

Nope, thems the rules :wink:

RAJRULES1

:grin:

I am not complaining that I got the item for R1, it is just that I would rather have given the bank charges to the seller than the bank. I do remember a few years ago when I bought an ebook for R1 from a seller and he agreed to a swop with one an ebook from me which that he did not have instead of the R1.

:laugh: