Sign in to follow this  
DestinysAngels

Octopus Paul Dies: RIP

Bertman Trading    10
Bertman Trading

There are also rumours that he died during the WC'10 and that he was replaced with another. :wondering:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Yes, may poor Paul rest in peace. The latest news is that he hasn't been "disposed of" yet as they are trying to think of some way to celebrate his life. When he is disposed of, may we assume he won't become a plate of food for his keepers? Are intelligent octopi cremated (as opposed to being buried, where some dog could dig him up?) Cremation on someone's braai ...? Maybe they'll keep him forever in a bottle of formalin, to be forgotten in some laboratory or other? Any other ideas what they may be planning to do with Paul's "body"?

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels

:oops:Oh i hope not, (hope i don't hear that)!

Edited by DestinysAngels
Deleting!

RISadler    10
RISadler
... but my husband is on my side lately (aint that awesome) and he said he will do and eat whatever i serve him and he will enjoy it!

Just some friendly advice... women and men have different nutritional needs, which can be linked to certain diseases.

Regarding Paul's death... good.

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
............Regarding Paul's death... good.

:blink1:Thank you for your nice and oh so very kind words and for making my day so nice, have a great day further RISadler and may you have some happyness coming your way soon!

Edited by DestinysAngels
Deleting

kyle2    10
kyle2

I guess Paul the octopus didn't see that one coming. Lol, sorry, couldn't help myself:laugh:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Rumour has it that we've been spelling his name incorrectly - it should be "Poepaul"!!! (Sorry I could resist that one either, kyle2).