Sign in to follow this  
WG Porters

Are sellers bidding them selfs to increase the price of item

WG Porters

Hi , I am busy with a auction , but at four this morning the price went up with R500 , this is understandable in a way , but when I looked at the bidder , he/she history does not make sense .

This is the person
(2) , and the funny thing is , this person did the same on the auction for the same item last week , that is closed now .

The person only bought 2 items but have 141 ratings from sellers .

Any feedback will be apreciated

Thank you

Werner

DestinysAngels

:idea:Please report this to hello@bidorbuy.co.za, or alternatively go the the spot a problem on the auction page and state what you said, BOB will investigate if the seller is shillbidding guaranteed!

WG Porters
:idea:Please report this to hello@bidorbuy.co.za, or alternatively go the the spot a problem on the auction page and state what you said, BOB will investigate if the seller is shillbidding guaranteed!

Thank you , I have done so and WOW and WOW , what a quick response from the team , bid has been deleted.

I am seriously impressed by the bid or buy team , thank you guys .

Regards

Werner

DestinysAngels

Great, glad i could help and a warm welcome to the Forum where everything and everyone is a friend!:laugh:

Guest Guest
Great, glad i could help and a warm welcome to the Forum where everything and everyone is a friend!:laugh:

Yip we are all friends :razz:

ClickandShip
Yip we are all friends

Some...TOO friendly :sneaky:

brands online
Some...TOO friendly :sneaky:

firends with themselves even... bidding on their own items. That is so dishonest. If you have to click, click on my items instead...:razz:

jphotography

OKay so goodgirl gets blacklisted and I hope the other party gets blacklisted who is involved aswell

brands online
OKay so goodgirl gets blacklisted and I hope the other party gets blacklisted who is involved aswell

Chances are its not so goodgirl herself...