Sign in to follow this  
DestinysAngels

Annoyed with Seller Dzignergal

medley
Hi medley,

The seller has been in an accident, her sister, the one that emailed you, is trying to catch up on all outstanding orders.

Thx admin.

brands online
I send an email to my buyers as soon as I can after the bidding closes and confirm the price of the item(s) and postage. Once the money is in my account (or, with special trusted buyers when I receive proof of payment) I again email the buyer to let them know when their parcel will be despatched. Once it has been sent, I email my buyers again, giving them the tracking number for their parcel. It is definitely worth the effort as I have seldom encountered problem buyers - I am not speaking about the ones who never pay and fail to communicate at all, but fortunately they are few and far between.

now now Lily, 200-300 additional mails for us , that is. On something that we've taken the time to put on all the ads. For me personally, that just wouldn't work. Don't get me wrong, I send out a congratulatory and explanatory mail to every buyer after item closes and a tracking no. when despatched, but to include what they should know they need to pay before bidding/buying is a no brainer. 'Sides, all this about buyers not understanding, buyers being new blah blah. If something is clearly stated, surely anyone who's competent enough to register, search through, find and bid on an item, can't be incompetent enough not to 'understand' the postage or what they need to pay afterwards. Less haste, less waste perhaps?

Edited by brands online
Afterthought...

lilythepink
now now Lily, 200-300 additional mails for us , that is. On something that we've taken the time to put on all the ads. For me personally, that just wouldn't work. Don't get me wrong, I send out a congratulatory and explanatory mail to every buyer after item closes and a tracking no. when despatched, but to include what they should know they need to pay before bidding/buying is a no brainer. 'Sides, all this about buyers not understanding, buyers being new blah blah. If something is clearly stated, surely anyone who's competent enough to register, search through, find and bid on an item, can't be incompetent enough not to 'understand' the postage or what they need to pay afterwards. Less haste, less waste perhaps?

I am just a "hobbyist seller", Brands, and I fully realise it wouldn't be practical for you to mollycoddle all your new buyers! Was just telling everyone what I do, without meaning that everyone should do it. :shock:

medley
I'm waiting 8 days now just for a tracking nr and she told me the following;

So i should receive a tracking nr during the day, i guess. :confused:

Still no tracking nr as promised, and no response from the sister on my emails.

DestinysAngels
Still no tracking nr as promised, and no response from the sister on my emails.

Send an e-mail to hello@bidorbuy.co.za, they will be able to help you!

medley
Send an e-mail to hello@bidorbuy.co.za, they will be able to help you!

I'll wait till tomorrow 14:00 and then report it.

THX

Miss Jewels

I think it would have been appropriate if a general mail could have been sent out regarding this matter. I bought some neon arm bands for my daughters 21st from her. Auction closed 29/10, I did a BoB eft on 31/10 and paid speed services (daughters party was 6/11) Parcel was posted 11/11 and economail! (parcel received 17/11) Got a "cocky" reply from the sister to my negative rating. When I queried it by e-mail, sister informs me she does not know why it was sent economail and does not know what is happening! But she was quick to post the reply on BoB! I've also requested a refund on my postage money but have not gotten a reply to my follow-up mail. This is not good from this seller. What do I do with this purchase now?? Will be taking this up with BoB on Monday.

Hi medley,

The seller has been in an accident, her sister, the one that emailed you, is trying to catch up on all outstanding orders.

admin
I think it would have been appropriate if a general mail could have been sent out regarding this matter. I bought some neon arm bands for my daughters 21st from her. Auction closed 29/10, I did a BoB eft on 31/10 and paid speed services (daughters party was 6/11) Parcel was posted 11/11 and economail! (parcel received 17/11) Got a "cocky" reply from the sister to my negative rating. When I queried it by e-mail, sister informs me she does not know why it was sent economail and does not know what is happening! But she was quick to post the reply on BoB! I've also requested a refund on my postage money but have not gotten a reply to my follow-up mail. This is not good from this seller. What do I do with this purchase now?? Will be taking this up with BoB on Monday.

Please bear with her sister as she is new to bidorbuy and as you know it is very overwhelming with the amount of sales she has to deal with. She has Faheema's cell phone so contact her for any queries. She has about 365 e-mails to go through and is trying her best to conclude all outstanding orders. Faheema may be released this weekend.

Your queries can be sent through to hello@bidorbuy.co.za as this was verified and the helpdesk will get into touch with her should you require assistance.

Thank you.

medley

Received my tracking nr today, she is busy getting things back on track again.

admin

Thank you for the feedback medley :awesome:

YSLMAGIC

Shame , do you know if she is ok Andries?

brands online
I am just a "hobbyist seller", Brands, and I fully realise it wouldn't be practical for you to mollycoddle all your new buyers! Was just telling everyone what I do, without meaning that everyone should do it. :shock:

:worried:... no, no, didn't mean it aggressively Lily, and surely didn't mean to come across that way... Only :love: here...

AndreComputer

I wonder how many outstanding deals does the Lady have .I'm getting a bit uptight because I've received no email ,no communication etc .Why do bob allow people without contact numbers on BOB .?

I see a lot of people especially dropshippers like to make use of Gmail addresses and sometimes there's no response for weeks .

Vinyl Lady Decals

Hi AndreComputer

Not everyone that uses Gmail is a scammer or dodgy or whatever you want to call it

I use it because I am always on the go, I find it alot easier to work with.

It is much more practical for me to use it as I can access it on my blackberry very easily.

I don't think it's got anything to do with where you email address is hosted, but rather the intention of the seller, although it is much easier to scam from these email addresses which is why these probably use them.

I'm just saying that it can't be assumed that Gmail or yahoo automatically means scam.

AndreComputer

@tanaka .I did not infer that everybody with a Gmail address is a scammer .It just seems ironic to me if these addresses is so easily set up on mobile phones then surely the seller's should be able to communicate easier with his customer,he/or she is not chained to the desk like me .

Some seller put up Hoax cell phone numbers as well .I caught a seller out last week because he had a domain registred in his name and I eventually got hold on his domain details where his domain was registered .

Ps.I have one as well at Yahoo and Gmail

Vinyl Lady Decals

Hi AndreComputer

Yes, I understand your point, the net has made it so easy for scammers to ply their trade and it is becoming more and more of a problem.

We've got to be wide awake all the time and even so, sometimes a scam will slip through.

AndreComputer

I have compassion with the girl if she were in a accident ,I'm still waiting for my goods and have not heard a word from this lady .She has done quite a few sales the last few days and some were exactly the same item that I have bought and paid for .Now I wonder .Is it time to go and lay a charge of selling under false presentation ?

Have a look at this and please advise me what to do :All ratings received by Dzignergal from buyers on bidorbuy.co.za

By observing this ratings & sales record it seems if the lady is alive & well and doing business.People bought stuff ,Paid for it & received it .

I wonder why I can not receive the same service.

Aw well ,think SAPS has got work to do .

ClickandShip

Just think...

You are in an accident...hospitalised...and the first thing you do is get your sister to jump in and conclude your BoB deals...

Thats dedication!

ClickandShip

Hats off to Dezinergal!!

and her sister, that will no doubt NEED the holiday and some festive spirit after this!

YSLMAGIC

i agree , you can see there was a problem for a little while but things are clearly getting sorted out , im sure there was a bit of a backlog and there would still be a few queries hanging........but big ups to Dzignergal :amazed:

AndreComputer

Maybe I'm just plain stupid but why do the clients that bought AFTER me get preferential treatment then .My logic tells me You start from the first to the last outstanding order.

Maybe it's a girl thing and I'm to dumb to understand it .A email would have been appreciated at least .I eventually got through the sellers questions to her and received a remark that ''My secretary will look at it sometime".

:suspicious::wondering: