Sign in to follow this  
DestinysAngels

Annoyed with Seller Dzignergal

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels

Morning Cuan/Andries

:suspicious:I am pretty annoyed with Seller:

Dzignergal: Beds & Baskets - Collabsible Cozy Bed for PETS - Sets up in less than a minute!! was sold for R101.00 on 27 Oct at 21:46 by Dzignergal in Vereeniging (ID:27757635)

I placed a bid on her item after asking a question, i saw postage were R40.00 in her Auction Description, i got outbid and wanted to place another but when i saw another person asking a question on postage to JHB and her answer were R45.00, that confused me, so again i ask't another question and see gave me no answer whatsoever. I do believe this is misrepresentation of what she herself has said regarding the postage. Therefore i shall not support her as a seller at all, because she so lovingly ingored my question! Furthermore, if i won she could have changed her mind again and charge R50.00, i know it's only R5.00 but it is about principle!

Q

Please advise shipping cost to JHB ? - Asked by SellerSlashBuyer (48 rating1.gif)

26 Oct 18:27

A

HI. Thanx for looking at my items.R45.00

27 Oct 08:19

Q

Morning, would like to know the colour of the Bed that is on offer please!

UPDATED: 27 Oct 10:23

I noticed you say R40.00 on the listing but R45.00 for postage in the questions and answers, why is this? I would like to bid again but now i am unsure as you have 2 different prices? - Asked by DestinysAngels (2809 rating5.gif) verifieduser.gif

26 Oct 13:31

A

HI. Thanx for looking ta my items. I have blu & pink

Edited by DestinysAngels

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest
Morning Cuan/Andries

Q

Please advise shipping cost to JHB ? - Asked by SellerSlashBuyer (48 rating1.gif)

26 Oct 18:27

A

HI. Thanx for looking at my items.R45.00

27 Oct 08:19

Q

Morning, would like to know the colour of the Bed that is on offer please!

UPDATED: 27 Oct 10:23

I noticed you say R40.00 on the listing but R45.00 for postage in the questions and answers, why is this? I would like to bid again but now i am unsure as you have 2 different prices? - Asked by DestinysAngels (2809 rating5.gif) verifieduser.gif

26 Oct 13:31

A

HI. Thanx for looking ta my items. I have blu & pink

Is this person for real? Cmon, it's a pretty staright forward question :suspicious:

Oh and good morning DA, Did you study :idea:

And goodmorning Cuan and Andries, trust things are well that side...

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels

:thinking:Morning, i am really peed off, i would have loved to buy that for my babas and i was going to ask her for a blue one too, so her loss i guess and yes i did study, but my nerves is busy getting the better of me.:oops:

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest
:thinking:Morning, i am really peed off, i would have loved to buy that for my babas and i was going to ask her for a blue one too, so her loss i guess and yes i did study, but my nerves is busy getting the better of me.:oops:

Do you know what helps for nerves when studying, I did it and it really works? Jelly Babies, really, get a few packets and chew while you study...

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
Do you know what helps for nerves when studying, I did it and it really works? Jelly Babies, really, get a few packets and chew while you study...

:oops:Hahahahaha, my hubby bought me a 1kg pack 2 days ago. Soon i am going to roll down the stairs just like a jelly babie. How ironic for you to have said that, they say clever minds think alike or something to that effect!:laugh:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink
:oops:Hahahahaha, my hubby bought me a 1kg pack 2 days ago. Soon i am going to roll down the stairs just like a jelly babie. How ironic for you to have said that, they say clever minds think alike or something to that effect!:laugh:

It's: "Great minds think alike and fools never differ." (Continue being a great mind!) :thinking:

Wild Olive Art    11
Wild Olive Art

Hi DestinysAngels

I have bought quite a few products from this seller and generally she has been a very pleasant seller to deal with and I have experienced no problems dealing with her. I am sure it was just an oversight on her part or an honest mistake.

Virgotec    10
Virgotec

DA

Why did you ask the question if the shipping price is in the listing, or was it an oversight on your sight?

Typical buyer.....LOL!

Just joking, I guess we all do it now and then.

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
DA

Why did you ask the question if the shipping price is in the listing, or was it an oversight on your sight?

Typical buyer.....LOL!

Just joking, I guess we all do it now and then.

:thinking:Nope i certainly did not oversee it, as i explained she quoted R40.00 in the listing but when another buyer ask't her what the shipping to JHB was she said R45.00, now that was the point i tried making. If say i won the item and paid the R40.00 she would have told me i underpaid by R5.00, i hope that is clearer. That is why i ask't her why she quoted 2 different shipping prices, see what i mean! Pleasant seller or not, she should have answered my question, if she really wanted the sale, she would have don't you think?

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
It's: "Great minds think alike and fools never differ." (Continue being a great mind!) :thinking:

:laugh:Thanks Lily, i will certainly try!

Virgotec    10
Virgotec

Yes, I see you didn't ask the first question, so it was the other buyer that didn't read the listing and you only tried to clarify matters.

My apologies, oversight on MY part. You see, I also only read half of what I see.

Anyway, yes, she should have answered your question.

By the way, there is a place in Pretoria that sells those things, can't remember the name, but can find out if you like.

Edited by Virgotec

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
Yes, I see you didn't ask the first question, so it was the other buyer that didn't read the listing and you only tried to clarify matters.

My apologies, oversight on MY part. You see, I also only read half of what I see.

Anyway, yes, she should have answered your question.

:sneaky:No problem, i make sure of my facts always before i post, especially when exposing someone. I just think it's sneaky and she can up that by R5.00 each time or as she pleases and no-one might notice!

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

Haha, the birdie is back, how are you Lily? And that beak should get tied, it's getting way to smart and cheaky :razz:

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest
:laugh:Thanks Lily, i will certainly try!

DA, I think Lily meant me and your hubby that thought of the same thing :thinking: And the bird is attacking the male gender again :suspicious:

I think you need more of those JB's, they say it's a brain food... So guess you will need another 1kg.:grin:

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
By the way, there is a place in Pretoria that sells those things, can't remember the name, but can find out if you like.

:thinking:Yes please, that would be great!

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
DA, I think Lily meant me and your hubby that thought of the same thing :thinking: And the bird is attacking the male gender again :suspicious:

I think you need more of those JB's, they say it's a brain food... So guess you will need another 1kg.:grin:

:blink:Feeling insecure again i see!

koekies63    10
koekies63

I have bought a few things off her and never even had contact no email or phone calls, I just made payment with the postage as on description and not had any probs with her changing the postage. Maybe she was peed off with a stupid question of how much postage will be when it says R40 anywhere in south africa.

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
I have bought a few things off her and never even had contact no email or phone calls, I just made payment with the postage as on description and not had any probs with her changing the postage. Maybe she was peed off with a stupid question of how much postage will be when it says R40 anywhere in south africa.

:sneaky:Well to get peed off about that is opening you up to losing a sale, i have had stupid questions ask't on my goods but yet gave a professional answer. I treat all my clients with respect even those who don't read and they come back regularly!

kebs    10
kebs
:sneaky:Well to get peed off about that is opening you up to losing a sale, i have had stupid questions ask't on my goods but yet gave a professional answer. I treat all my clients with respect even those who don't read and they come back regularly!

I'm with you there. Every week I get at least 10 people asking me how much will postage be with isurance or direct deposit etc, even though all costs are clearly displayed. I think they're too lazy to work it out for themselves.. I grind my teeth, but answer nicely & politely anyway..

MsPlod    10
MsPlod
I'm with you there. Every week I get at least 10 people asking me how much will postage be with isurance or direct deposit etc, even though all costs are clearly displayed. I think they're too lazy to work it out for themselves.. I grind my teeth, but answer nicely & politely anyway..

LOL!! Wonder if the traders that I bother with my questions about postage feel the same way you do. Whenever there is potential for a different shipping charge I email the seller to confirm my computations - usually I am right but I have made up some jolly strange :oops: sums before now and was very glad I did ask. :laugh:

Must say that it would be wonderful to have shipping charges "standardised" across BoB although I realise that it is not an option because of the variety of items shipped (fragile, large, small, etc) and also the different sizes of operations, where some of the larger sellers have to employ folks to pack for them, etc.

kebs    10
kebs

Tee hee MsPlod... It's different if some-one asks if they have worked out the right postage & give me a number to confirm - at least I know they're tried, & are right 99% of the time..

babyface2    10
babyface2
Tee hee MsPlod... It's different if some-one asks if they have worked out the right postage & give me a number to confirm - at least I know they're tried, & are right 99% of the time..

I was just about to say the same when i read msplods comment. it is one thing when a buyer is trying to find out about combined postage but please do people not realise postage is the same amount anywhere in south africa and also do not read the postage amount listed. i have had buyers paying a month late because they are waiting for me to mail them the postage:wtf: when it is in the listing.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I send an email to my buyers as soon as I can after the bidding closes and confirm the price of the item(s) and postage. Once the money is in my account (or, with special trusted buyers when I receive proof of payment) I again email the buyer to let them know when their parcel will be despatched. Once it has been sent, I email my buyers again, giving them the tracking number for their parcel. It is definitely worth the effort as I have seldom encountered problem buyers - I am not speaking about the ones who never pay and fail to communicate at all, but fortunately they are few and far between.

medley    10
medley
Hi DestinysAngels

I have bought quite a few products from this seller and generally she has been a very pleasant seller to deal with and I have experienced no problems dealing with her. I am sure it was just an oversight on her part or an honest mistake.

I'm waiting 8 days now just for a tracking nr and she told me the following;

Due to the fact that my sister landed up in hospital, orders are a bit delayed

Thanx for such quick payment,postage will be done on Saturday 20/11/10

So i should receive a tracking nr during the day, i guess. :confused:

admin    0
admin

Hi medley,

The seller has been in an accident, her sister, the one that emailed you, is trying to catch up on all outstanding orders.