Sign in to follow this  
brands online

Is the Track n Trace system doind it's usual crappy thing?

brands online    10
brands online

Hi there, need some help. I'm from cape Town. So is the seller I bought something from. Here's the tracking no. given to me today. the item was posted yesterday. Won't someone enter this no. in the Track n Trace system and paste the results here for me please. I did that and this is the result I got. Please look at the result thrown out!!!:wtf:

PExxx130ZA

Result of Track n Trace!!!!

PARCEL TRACKING RESULTS

Item Number: PExxxx96ZA was last scanned on: 2010/10/13 at 02:10:09 Location last scanned: DURMAIL (HUB) Currently has status of: In transit TRACKING

LINE TYPEDATETIMEBRANCHCOMMENTS 1In transit2010/10/1302:10:09DURMAIL (HUB) 2In transit2010/10/1115:33:54PORT ELIZABETH (HUB) 3Item accepted by branch2010/10/1108:33:53RIEBEECKHOOGTE

Is it me or my pc or this rubbish system of SAPO:evil:

Edited by admin

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

Hi brands,

Herewith your tracking results just taken of the SAPO site:

PARCEL TRACKING RESULTS

Item Number: PExxxx130ZA was last scanned on: 2010/10/27 at 18:36:01Location last scanned: CAPEMAIL (HUB)Currently has status of: In transitTRACKING

BRANCHCOMMENTS1 In transit 2010/10/27 18:36:01 CAPEMAIL (HUB) 2010/10/27 14:40:00 SEA POINT CAPE MAIL 3Item accepted on 2010/10/2616: 20:20 SEA POINT

Simply means parcel posted on 26/10 at Sea Point, accepted on 27/10 at Cape Mail and now still in transit.

Edited by admin

brands online    10
brands online

This is the weirdest thing. I still get the same results if I eneter it on my system. Thanks Miss Jewels for the effort

YSLMAGIC    10
YSLMAGIC

haha , i gave up on it ages ago.........even though its linked to sapo i find i get more accurate results from parceltrack.co.za but i dont know how it works but in my opinion the sapo tracking facility is not updated on time or regularly enough...............parcels stay 'in transit' , after having been at their destination and returned to us as unclaimed

brands online    10
brands online
haha , i gave up on it ages ago.........even though its linked to sapo i find i get more accurate results from parceltrack.co.za but i dont know how it works but in my opinion the sapo tracking facility is not updated on time or regularly enough...............parcels stay 'in transit' , after having been at their destination and returned to us as unclaimed

Yeah, i know what you mean. And buyers either can't or don't want to understand that...

koekies63    10
koekies63

I don't even bother to track the items I have bought, have had a few that after i received the item I had a look at the tracking and what do you know its always still at the same place some hub place. Our post office is so sweet, they refuse to even look if a item has arrived they just tell us to wait for the notification, so all I can do after buying is just wait and wait and never blame a seller.

kyle2    10
kyle2

Track and trace can be weird sometimes, but note that they do recycle tracking numbers, I nearly had a heart failure trying to trace some valuable coins that according to the track and trace system clearly showed that they had already been collected! Luckily the seller explained the recylced number bit and a little bit later the parcel was on the move again and on its way to me.

brands online    10
brands online

The thing is, aside from getting the item there, there is the entire service they should be providing, cos that's what we pay for. Since the strike last year... it's gotten worse. Am I reading something wrong in that? More pay, less work... I need a job at SAPO.

kyle2    10
kyle2

Hey you forgot, if you work there, you get tons of free stuff too!:whistling:

brands online    10
brands online
Hey you forgot, if you work there, you get tons of free stuff too!:whistling:

Can u apply online? Can u trace your application?:grin:

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

I wouldn't even work there. I would get insubordince for shouting and correcting everything in their past.