Sign in to follow this  
donovink

Filing of SNC's problem

donovink

I have just had a buyer who bought over 50 items from me and never paid. Eventually, I decided to file an SNC against the buyer and had to do inidividual SNC's for each item even though they were only in two seperate orders.

Is it not possible to amend the new sales page to allow for batch SNC submission for an entire order rather than individual items. Becomes very time consuming when you have this many to do

brands online
I have just had a buyer who bought over 50 items from me and never paid. Eventually, I decided to file an SNC against the buyer and had to do inidividual SNC's for each item even though they were only in two seperate orders.

Is it not possible to amend the new sales page to allow for batch SNC submission for an entire order rather than individual items. Becomes very time consuming when you have this many to do

Hi donovink... the first idea would be to get rid of the need for us to file so many SNC's :wink:, but I second the need for that functionality, especially recently...

babyface2

i second this, it is very frustrating to file 3 snc on the same order i can only imagine to have to file 50 for one order:blink1: