Sign in to follow this  
dannyboy48

ATTENTION BINOCULAR BOBbers ("BBA" Bad Buyers Attitude)

dannyboy48

:evil:This thread is for attention of all you BOBbers with the IT binoculars. How is it possible that a Bob member with such a low rating is still allowed to harass sellers with revenge ratings. Where is the line drawn? All ratings received by kalayarnie on bidorbuy.co.za :confused:

Guest Guest

Hi DannyBoy, I feel for your situation. Try this one on for size... A buyer W4NTITALL (no ratings) joined on the 22nd of October and bid on one of my items and won on Monday for R 10 000. Then last night he gives me my first negative rating and distroys my 100% POSITIVE by saying I contacted him after the auction and told him it is a fake. Here is what he said...

THIS GUY IS A FRAUD! Only after winning the auction he tells me that the watch is infact a replica,DONT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now why in the world would I sell something that I sold before to a few happy clients and then go and tell the buyer before I send it that it is a fake? :suspicious:

Why do they bid if they can't pay and then go and rate a seller like this? I think its absolutely bull@#$.

I contacted Andries and asked that he please assist, I just hope that he can change that rating and blacklist that guy as we work hard and we just about move the world to get and keep a 100% positive and last night I reached 101 ratings and 100% positive and then this #$%^ came along.... Not Cool.

jacque31

I don't think it's a case of the buyer bid & not intended to pay - but a case of playing around or something. It's like a game to them, and I'm not talking about being uninformed, they are 100% aware of what they are doing. I can imagine some open accounts just to go around and do such things! Give out negatives & cause havoc as much as possible before being disabled.....just to open another account the next day! :sowsuser:

Guest Guest

Mmmm, I think Jacque and me and dannyboy should do something about these buyers. We could be the Knights of BoB, and go around and punnish these buyers. :razz:

jacque31

BoB can give us there IP :ninja: :whistling:

Guest Guest

I'll get the cheap chinese weapons :idea:

BumbleBabe
Hi DannyBoy, I feel for your situation. Try this one on for size... A buyer W4NTITALL (no ratings) joined on the 22nd of October and bid on one of my items and won on Monday for R 10 000. Then last night he gives me my first negative rating and distroys my 100% POSITIVE by saying I contacted him after the auction and told him it is a fake. Here is what he said...

THIS GUY IS A FRAUD! Only after winning the auction he tells me that the watch is infact a replica,DONT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now why in the world would I sell something that I sold before to a few happy clients and then go and tell the buyer before I send it that it is a fake? :suspicious:

Why do they bid if they can't pay and then go and rate a seller like this? I think its absolutely bull@#$.

I contacted Andries and asked that he please assist, I just hope that he can change that rating and blacklist that guy as we work hard and we just about move the world to get and keep a 100% positive and last night I reached 101 ratings and 100% positive and then this #$%^ came along.... Not Cool.

Aaaaw that sucks, but if they dont pay and you file SNC that rating will go away.

jacque31
Aaaaw that sucks, but if they dont pay and you file SNC that rating will go away.

BumbleBabe is here....not enough coffee today? :thinking:

BumbleBabe

No, my laptop is not dancing my tune today. Its s o o o o o sl o w.:worried:

Who wants coffee, it will take a while and its so nice and cold today woohoo:grin:

BumbleBabe

Who wants coffee, it will take a while and its so nice and cold today woohoo:grin:

jacque31

I want I want - weather is also great here! Overcast & cool. Well you double posted so I think your laptop is ok.......:thinking: I think you are too busy looking for the magic listing for the iPad :sneaky:.

BumbleBabe

I need a coffee icon to pass on the coffee:idea:.

Yeah Im not sure how that hapens, its the blonde in me that takes over:sneaky:.

I have a whole 6 positive ratings, sure hope I dont get a bad buyer now:worried:

jacque31

58f5a71d40aab_CoffeeTimeIcon..jpg.abc7a8833ec8055ed8b39f31d08e7b78.jpg 58f5a71d40aab_CoffeeTimeIcon..jpg.abc7a8833ec8055ed8b39f31d08e7b78.jpg 58f5a71d40aab_CoffeeTimeIcon..jpg.abc7a8833ec8055ed8b39f31d08e7b78.jpg 58f5a71d40aab_CoffeeTimeIcon..jpg.abc7a8833ec8055ed8b39f31d08e7b78.jpg

I'll pass on the coffee today.

Guest Guest

It will only go away if they don't appeal, not true?

Guest Guest

I'll take two of those coffee's or maybe espresso... The buyers are awaking the monster in me :push:

ClickandShip

Please note the Latest receiver of this revenge rating and then refer to the 17 Revenge Ratings I received from this SAME seller after 5 MONTHS. What goes around comes around. I feel NOTHING for those that abuse the ratings system! and to think, there was a time that I stood up for that seller on this very forum after there was a big hooha about having them blacklisted. NEVER again.

DestinysAngels

Well i see his account is disabled. I could only find 7 not 17 though!:hm:

ClickandShip
I could only find 7 not 17 though!

Appologies, must have updated cause I went on the email notification numbers, relief though.