Sign in to follow this  
KMartin

why so many "oversea's" sellers all of sudden

KMartin    10
KMartin

bob should start using bidorbuy.cn soon.

here a new one again :Items for sale from jewelleryking on bidorbuy.co.za from hong kong - no ratings.

So much for boosting SA market, alot of sellers outside RSA.... or they just putting that in there profile to up the shipping costs ?

It is becomming really hard for normal seller to be competitive with drop shippers or now the latest.... "outsider's "

Back in the day it was fun , there was a rule.. no "outsider's" or "drop shipping" no exeptions.

jphotography    10
jphotography

I saw it aswell, is there no way bob can have a setting where I search South Africa only? Many other areas are available, but cant choose the whole of SA?

DA_LION_619    10
DA_LION_619
I saw it aswell, is there no way bob can have a setting where I search South Africa only? Many other areas are available, but cant choose the whole of SA?

agreed, also there should be an option to see if stock is on hand or it is ordered or delivered from overseas

BumbleBabe    10
BumbleBabe

Totally absolutely 100% agree with all of you. Like I said in the suggestion thread LOCAL IS LEKKER and bib or buy is a SOUTH AFRICAN site. Keep your outsiders but at least let us have a choice to search for SA only and maybe stock on hand.

Please admin, please try for us:biggrin:

BumbleBee    10
BumbleBee

I am already working on my picket sign! We should be given the option to choose.

Wild Olive Art    11
Wild Olive Art

I agree fully . Often I browse for items and discover pages of listings from overseas buyers. It is frustrating sifting through pages when I am not interested in buying from sellers outside SA.