Sign in to follow this  
joni

Win an iPad

BumbleBabe
Well maybe BoB could make it a monthly contest - sure no one will object to that!

Add it to the suggestion box:sneaky: good idea

Bertman Trading

Hello Jaques31 and BumbleBabe,

Because the competition ends on my Birthday I am going to be the winner:razz:!

BumbleBabe

Whahahaha you so funny today:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Bertman Trading

Just wait and see.....:cool:

StudMuffinsMissus

I'm sorry but MY birthday is on the 7th so MY iPad will be couriered right on time. Too late for yours Bertman :wondering: And please would you all stop talking about MY iPad & all the colours you gonna paint it. Seriously though...admin should also give a prize to the first person that found it (oryxza) if they don't win it as that was pretty impressive!

Edited by StudMuffinsMissus
inserted user name

Bertman Trading

p850 sorry to burst your bubble but the draw only takes place on the 12th and the winner will be notified vie telephone. But seeing that you are a Scorpio I wish you the best of luck!

The first person who found it was Joni and that would be unfair as she had all the clues:suspicious:!

BumbleBabe
I'm sorry but MY birthday is on the 7th so MY iPad will be couriered right on time. Too late for yours Bertman :wondering: And please would you all stop talking about MY iPad & all the colours you gonna paint it. Seriously though...admin should also give a prize to the first person that found it (oryxza) if they don't win it as that was pretty impressive!

We dont want your ipad, well not me anyway. I will send you all pics of the winning ipad in my hands. :biggrin:

Bertman and p850 good luck on the getting old thing, I am sure we will all be thinking of you two, so sad:worried:

Bertman Trading

Bumblebabe I'm positive I'm younger than you?

StudMuffinsMissus

I think (hope) I'm also younger? 34

I thought Joni was part of BoB admin?

I'm going to be green with envy if I don't win :sick:... but I hope it's someone on this forum at least. *** think positive, think positive...it is mine** What the hell, I can celebrate a late birthday if I have to, it wouldn't kill me - besides I've already downloaded the apps for it.

BumbleBabe
Bumblebabe I'm positive I'm younger than you?

Well I am already there, you still have to get there:laugh:

BumbleBabe

I'm going to be green with envy if I don't win :sick:... but I hope it's someone on this forum at least. *** think positive, think positive...it is mine** What the hell, I can celebrate a late birthday if I have to, it wouldn't kill me - besides I've already downloaded the apps for it.

I also hope it some one on the forum .............. so I can brag about it:razz:

Ok if you going to be 34 then I am older, if you are 34 then I am younger hehehehehe

Bertman Trading

Joni is part of the BoB Admin but she most probably tested the listing to see if everything is in order?

P850 you are 9 years my senior :cool:.

BumbleBabe is the saying: "Wysheid in die Grysheid" applicable to you yet? :razz:

BumbleBabe
Joni is part of the BoB Admin but she most probably tested the listing to see if everything is in order?

P850 you are 9 years my senior :cool:.

BumbleBabe is the saying: "Wysheid in die Grysheid" applicable to you yet? :razz:

I am say nothing:sneaky:

Ouch 25, you should still be in nappies, not entering competitions

Edited by BumbleBabe
add some

StudMuffinsMissus

Turning 34. Very funny Bertman...although it kinda sucks to know I'm too old to enter idols :worried: I will never know...

admin's gonna get helluva irritated because I'm getting off topic

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE iPAD

Bertman Trading

Bumblebabe who says I'm not?:rolleyes:

Afraid of young competition BumbleBabe, are we?

BumbleBabe
Turning 34. Very funny Bertman...although it kinda sucks to know I'm too old to enter idols :worried: I will never know...

admin's gonna get helluva irritated because I'm getting off topic

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE iPAD

WOOHOO!! I win.

Scared every one there for a second hey ...hehehe:laugh::laugh:

I am the oldest!

Ipad is the best

Bertman Trading

@ p850 it's all relevant :sneaky:

Back on topic: is the 8th clue out yet?

BumbleBabe
Bumblebabe who says I'm not?:rolleyes:

Afraid of young competition BumbleBabe, are we?

Not at all.....:worried:

Ipad will be great

Bertman Trading

Lead and others will follow!

I see that Noel Leeming also has an Ipad competition if you search the twitter site with the link BoB just posted a few minutes ago!

joni

Clue # 8

Clue number 8 is out - you'll find it on the blog. This blog post also includes a recap of all the other clues (or at least links to the clues) for those of you who might have just joined us in the competition.

Over 50 people have already found the mystery item. Congratulations to all who found it so early on in the competition. If you're still a bit.. erm... clueless - then don't worry, there are still a few more clues heading your way.

Bear in mind that you only need to "buy" the product once to find the secret code. If you "buy" the product more than once you will unfortunately not increase your chances of winning. You can, however, increase your chances by smsing the code and your user name to 33003 multiple times (just don't forget that each sms will cost R1.50)

qball

Hi Guys

Please remember it's a promotion, you don't need to pay us ANY money for the "mystery item", unless you really want to... ;-) The only charges will be the R1.50 sms fee when you sms us.

Cheers

Cuan

lilythepink

I've got a suggestion - monies paid to you can be sent to two charities - one for humans and one for animals. How about that?

joni

Clue 9......

For those of you still searching away, the answer to clue 9 will bring you a whole lot closer to the mystery item.

Clue:

Stiff is my spine and my body is pale, but I’m always ready to tell a tale

Puzzled?

Take a look at the latest blog entry for some helpful hints.

Edited by joni

BumbleBabe

That should have them thinking for a while:razz:

Stinkwood2112

i wish i have bobs ipad