Sign in to follow this  
joni

Win an iPad

bitesize

ok i see there was a glitch in the system, all sorted :-)

joni
hmm, i've only sent a handful of sms through, thought i'd try another for today before 5pm but the response i got was "the competition has already closed". ha?

There was a little glitch in the system this morning which we have now fixed. Don't worry - your sms from this morning is definitely counted!

All smses we receive until 5pm today will be in the draw...

BumbleBabe

Mine was fine:hm:

bbman

woohoo! got it! awsome competition BOB!

StudMuffinsMissus

Just curious...so how many sms's did you guys send through? I must have sent 200+ *gulp* phone bill budget blown! I was busy @ work today & cheesed off that I forgot to send more * OCD kicking in...* I'm pretty sure it will go to someone that just sent 1 :meh: Good luck! I really hope it's someone on this forum!

StudMuffinsMissus

BoB...C'mon...Tell us sooner... it's my birthday tomorrow :whistling:

YSLMAGIC

ok well , the great hunt is all over and someone will be getting an early christmas present ...............so GOOOOOOOOOD LUCK every1 :blink1:

wayjen

has it been drawn then?

wayjen

oh ok then, Well done to the winners.

Bertman Trading

Sad for us, isn't it?:sad:

wayjen

you telling me.

BumbleBabe

Congrats to the winners!! :awesome:

So where is mine, huh huh??:confused:

lilythepink

Congratulations to Larry and now I need a big hug to dissolve my disappointment!

joni

Thanks to everyone who took part in the Win an iPad competition. Unfortunately there can be only one winner, and Larry from KZN is the lucky one who will be receiving his iPad tomorrow.

Congratulations to all who found the mystery item, especially those that found it so early on in the competition. Judging by the positive comments for our mystery seller, You Got It, the treasure hunt was an enjoyable experience for most (although a bit frustrating at times to some).

That's all from me for now. But keep an eye out for 'Watch this space" updates at a forum thread near you ......:sneaky:

brands online

I Want My Money Back.... this is a scam!, Oops, I thought this was a buyer's complaint thread...:toung:

Good luck Larry, and keep 'em coming BOB, I also want one...

lilythepink

Now, dear MacMuffin, please could you tell us what is being done with the money which some folks paid? Is it going to a charity?

And, also, will "You got it" going to rate all of those who rated him/her? LOL

Guest MacMuffin
Now, dear MacMuffin, please could you tell us what is being done with the money which some folks paid? Is it going to a charity?

Tks for all the payments, our IT-team is currently on a caribbean cruise and we will be (maybe) back in the new year ;-)

Now that was wishful thinking.... None of the users should have paid and in the rare instances, our marketing team (Joni) will deal with those.

lilythepink
Tks for all the payments, our IT-team is currently on a caribbean cruise and we will be (maybe) back in the new year ;-)

Now that was wishful thinking.... None of the users should have paid and in the rare instances, our marketing team (Joni) will deal with those.

Poor Joni - left to deal with the problems. (She will no doubt need the Carribbean cruise most of all!!!)

joni

We agree that donating to a charity would be the best thing. Thanks for the suggestion!

With regards to the rating.... we gave this some thought and You Got It has now given each contestant a positive rating for successful participation in the bidorbuy treasure hunt :)

joni
Poor Joni - left to deal with the problems. (She will no doubt need the Carribbean cruise most of all!!!)

I like your thinking :toung:

MsPlod
With regards to the rating.... we gave this some thought and You Got It has now given each contestant a positive rating for successful participation in the bidorbuy treasure hunt :)

Just received mine - gave me a very good laugh thanks! :biggrin: :cool:

wayjen

some people paid for the iPad?