Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

The BOB system has a NASTY backdoor open...

Guest Guest

The BOB system has a NASTY backdoor open to get a buyers' information [And Visa versa.] unnoticed by anyone to the seller/buyer...

Why?

When I ask [write to] any seller a "question..." It don't get posted! ONLY when the seller DECIDES to answer and post it, does it get posted.

So, if I'm a cunning buyer and you are a cunning, opportunistic seller, to start with, I'll bypass the BOB-system with a smile... The seller may "reward" me with some "BOB discount."

Maybe BOB do not mind these minor holes! :wondering:

PS If a buyer can delete his replies AND comments (No expiry time after edit, limit...) He can post his contact info and as soon as the buyer replies, delete it...:notrust: Etc.!

Edited by Edmund1000
minor update ;-)

Vinyl Lady Decals

This doesn't stop BoB from monitoring the questions asked regardless of whether the seller answers or not.

It only stops the rest of the BoB community from seeing the question.

Guest Guest

Sure... Alas! That is why it is called an open backdoor. It is not locked! Manned at times, indeed. There is NO way that their staff can keep their eyes on all those open doors. NO WAY!

BumbleBabe

The big thing here is if a buyer by pass BOB, they can get scammed so easily. Even if they have proof of payment, there was no transaction. So if any one uses the open backdoor they will find them selfs paying for it..

admin
Sure... Alas! That is why it is called an open backdoor. It is not locked! Manned at times, indeed. There is NO way that their staff can keep their eyes on all those open doors. NO WAY!

With this awesome IT team, nothing goes by unnoticed, you will be amazed at the security features they come up with :wink:

Moved this thread, chatting not allowed in the Community Watch forum.