BumbleBabe

Live fish on crazy Wednesday!!

Guest Guest

Dogs, cats, fish, what's next, their kids :mad:

I am still looking for a place to sell my mother-in-law :whistling:

DestinysAngels
Dogs, cats, fish, what's next, their kids :mad:

I am still looking for a place to sell my mother-in-law :whistling:

:love::angel:Well i am selling Reborns, you guys are gonna laugh now but here goes!

I sold a Reborn Doll about 1 year ago and took the box to the Post Office for weighing, the lady at the P.O. saw the doll and let the box fall flat on the floor running to the back of the P.O. she shouted behind the semi-closed door she is about to make a call to the Welfare because i am sending a baby in a box and she is disgusted with me. I battled to explain to her that it is a doll and not real, she eventually came to and now everytime i entered the P.O. she hid from me, about 2 weeks later i asked the man at the P.O. where she was, they told me she ask't for a transfer to another branch and i have not seen her since. LOL, this was pretty amazing!

The other story is my Father in-law visited as i came out with a baby, he shouted at my hubby saying (Awwe no man, when did this happen, you guys having a baby and we don't know 'bout it). He picked the baby up and could not stop telling us how beautifull he was, when i finally told him he ran straight into our sliding door and may i add it was closed. He does not want to come near my babies, he thinks it's gross and don't uderstand why on earth i make them!

I explained that i make them so that the one hobby can pay for the other which is my dogs and that is my aim. The dogs comes first and the dolls is just a means to feed them!

Edited by DestinysAngels

BumbleBabe
:love::angel:Well i am selling Reborns, you guys are gonna laugh now but here goes!

I sold a Reborn Doll about 1 year ago and took the box to the Post Office for weighing, the lady at the P.O. saw the doll and let the box fall flat on the floor running to the back of the P.O. she shouted behind the semi-closed door she is about to make a call to the Welfare because i am sending a baby in a box and she is disgusted with me. I battled to explain to her that it is a doll and not real, she eventually came to and now everytime i entered the P.O. she hid from me, about 2 weeks later i asked the man at the P.O. where she was, they told me she ask't for a transfer to another branch and i have not seen her since. LOL, this was pretty amazing!

The other story is my Father in-law visited as i came out with a baby, he shouted at my hubby saying (Awwe no man, when did this happen, you guys having a baby and we don't know 'bout it). He picked the baby up and could not stop telling us how beautifull he was, when i finally told him he ran straight into our sliding door and may i add it was closed. He does not want to come near my babies, he thinks it's gross and don't uderstand why on earth i make them!

I explained that i make them so that the one hobby can pay for the other which is my dogs and that is my aim. The dogs comes first and the dolls is just a means to feed them!

Oh my word, you sure have fun with these hey:biggrin:

lilythepink

Is it kosher for someone to recover their credit card charges from a buyer? Just wondering as this is what the fish seller says in his listing.

jacque31

This one sounds hilarious:cheesy: ! ! !

He does not want to come near my babies, he thinks it's gross and don't uderstand why on earth i make them!

Understand why you do it - but I also get creeped out with these, maybe one to many scary movies :shock::whistling:

Edited by jacque31

DestinysAngels

Must be Chucky Jacque, i bought a doll from someone on BOB with the idea to redo her, oh my word, she was ugly as can be, so i put her on the Dining Room Table and hubby passes by, he got such a fright and told me to please take her apart now or to put her under the bed cause she looks like Chucky, LOL, now i have redone her with a heck of alot of trouble and i must say, she looks adorable and even hubby complimented me on her. He did not even recognized her as the doll he so lovingly wanted me to hide!

:angel:

jacque31

Something like this :razz:

58f5a71d3bfea_14in-bride-of-chuamp.jpg.b917c441671ccdea1528199aca920bf2.jpg

DestinysAngels
Something like this :razz:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]763[/ATTACH]

:wondering:Yip, exactly. It is so funny how people can make a photo look good, when i bought her she really did'nt look like that, but with all the editing and hats on the baby i suppose all things is possible hey. It makes me think i am too honest, no wonder i am so darn poor, LOL!

jacque31

Photoshop works wonders! Anything can be changed with that.

anerstemens

@ back to the first original post I really wish I could sell my nosy neighbor, this lady is really making me hate living here , I live in a 2 bedroom townhouse , I`m renting and she owns the place (that gives her the right) to come into my house on a Saturday afternoon without ringing the bell, and tell me the t.v is to loud , and today I have quest over for a braai so she`s looking over the wall ect ... crazy Please sell something on BOB that can shut her up or any ideas...???

BumbleBabe
@ back to the first original post I really wish I could sell my nosy neighbor, this lady is really making me hate living here , I live in a 2 bedroom townhouse , I`m renting and she owns the place (that gives her the right) to come into my house on a Saturday afternoon without ringing the bell, and tell me the t.v is to loud , and today I have quest over for a braai so she`s looking over the wall ect ... crazy Please sell something on BOB that can shut her up or any ideas...???

Walk around naked in your place or flash her next time. They have no right to just walk in like that. Thank goodness we own our house.

anerstemens

I`m not renting from her thats the wore but we live in a "estate" and she reports back to the company that owns the estate she thinks she can do whatever she want another neighbor told me she got a letter that said she was reported for leaving a beer can outside her gate, she does not even drink why would she leave beer cans outside her door bloody snoop has my blood boiling

Walk around naked in your place or flash her next time. They have no right to just walk in like that. Thank goodness we own our house.

mellowred

@ anerstermens

When she looks over the wall you and friends should all wave and call her over to join you.:amuse:

How about reporting her to the Estate owners?

mellowred

I suppose auctioning fish is against BoB policy. But to be honest, I see nothing morally wrong with this ad. He most likely has to get rid of it for some reason (time for taking the tank is stipulated in the ad). If he just sells the tank what should he do with the fish?

BumbleBabe

Still a live animal, no matter if its fish, cat or dog. What he should o with the fish is HIS responsibility.

DestinysAngels
I`m not renting from her thats the wore but we live in a "estate" and she reports back to the company that owns the estate she thinks she can do whatever she want another neighbor told me she got a letter that said she was reported for leaving a beer can outside her gate, she does not even drink why would she leave beer cans outside her door bloody snoop has my blood boiling

:wondering:Okay here goes for what it's worth. Put a sign on the wall (clearly visible to her) and on it you say, Live Cobra, peek over at your own risk and do the same at your front door. Live Annaconda enter at your own risk! I feel for you and it is nasty, she might just be into you, ever thought about that. You will have to make the rules cause as far as i know, if you pay on time and your TV is loud till before 22h00 (ten at night) she has no right to disturb you, in fact you can lay a charge of harassment against her and i would tell her that or wright in in a written note and keep a copy to prove she got it (better yet let someone deliver it and have her sign for it, then you have more proof that she got the letter). Good luck!

DestinysAngels
Walk around naked in your place

Oh no BB, now we know what you do on weekends, LOL!:whistling:

BumbleBabe
Oh no BB, now we know what you do on weekends, LOL!:whistling:

Well what ells would you have me do when its so hot:blush:

jacque31
Well what ells would you have me do when its so hot:blush:

LoL - I guess that's a warning for your guests....if it's 35+ don't pop in for a visit :amazed: