Sign in to follow this  
soulx

Is it allowed?

soulx

hi all

i won an item on the snap Friday auction today and i completed the order and about

hour later i got an email from the seller stating that his item

closed at a too low amount, his item is too expensive to be sold so cheap.

my question is this allowed/legal?

Vinyl Lady Decals

No, the seller is obliged to provide you with the item you won for the price you won it at, the same as you are obliged to pay for the item.

If the seller refuses to provide the item, report it to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za

Wild Olive Art

Unbelievable what a chance some sellers will take !! Surely anybody with any amount of common sense must realize that if you absolutely must sell for the true value of an item you do not auction it for less than that amount or you place a reserve on it .

Tanaka is correct . The seller is legally bound to supply you with the item he sold !

anerstemens

No it`s not allowed don`t let him get away with it,

DestinysAngels
hi all, my question is this allowed/legal?

Please mail hello@bidorbuy.co.za, they will assist you immediately. This is not allowed at all!:wink:

BumbleBabe

We all take a chance listing under snap Friday or crazy Wednesday, with that you commit to letting the item go at the closing price, full stop end of story. You win some you lose some.

DestinysAngels
We all take a chance listing under snap Friday or crazy Wednesday, with that you commit to letting the item go at the closing price, full stop end of story. You win some you lose some.

:rolleyes:Yip, i agree, if you cannot stand the heat, you know what to do. When i started i also lost a heck of a lot of money, but i learned the hard way, i have never cheated or done any of my buyers in and today they still consider me a friend, i treat them with respect, kinda the same i would like to be treated, i admit there are a phew that made my life difficult, but i managed to sort it out, that is not nice and nerve me up!

ClickandShip

I cannot begin to tell you how much money I have lost since I have reduced my shipping fees to no extra combining. Most of the items go for about R1 - R5 and others at cost if I am lucky. But this is....the name of the game.

BumbleBabe
:rolleyes:Yip, i agree, if you cannot stand the heat, you know what to do. When i started i also lost a heck of a lot of money, but i learned the hard way, i have never cheated or done any of my buyers in and today they still consider me a friend, i treat them with respect, kinda the same i would like to be treated, i admit there are a phew that made my life difficult, but i managed to sort it out, that is not nice and nerve me up!

Stay out of the frying pan :biggrin:

BumbleBabe
I cannot begin to tell you how much money I have lost since I have reduced my shipping fees to no extra combining. Most of the items go for about R1 - R5 and others at cost if I am lucky. But this is....the name of the game.

I know from my hubby's sales we have also lost but then also gained on others.