Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

Buyers who clearly and unfairly ill-treat Sellers when rating them, must be exposed!

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

More than enough, is indeed too much...

Buyers who clearly and anunfairly ill-treat Sellers must be exposed!

Why do so many buyers insult - attack sellers with their ratings?! Are there for them really NO other means of decent communication??

I get sick to my stomach when I see how many arrogant, many uneducated, outright NASTY buyers ill-treat sellers on BOB! They swear, moan about waiting, postage and being SO-O-O-O-O-O disappointed with what they bought... They are SO UNHAPPY!

There are somethings we know about... yet, much less, really understand... It is called: Perception, fairness, tactfulness, decency, manners, upbringing, IQ, respect, Insult, understanding, ungratefulness, ill will etc. etc. etc. Alas!

I'm just a buyer. I have only ONE, very simple responsibility. What a pleasure! Happy-happy! I just have to pay for what I buy. Lekker or what?! :biggrin:

A seller? :thinking: Man! I do not want to sell stuff on BOB! It's too scary here! To many creepy and NASTY "*******". To put it very kindly. A fact. Thank you to all hardworking, honorable and trustworthy sellers: Respect fly out to all of you!

To the buyers who ***** so much! You insult people OPENLY on the internet. People you not even know; with your unfair and uncalled for nasty, bitter, negative and even very crude-worded neutral ratings...? Shame on you! Well, I'm sure that BOB sellers should be warned about your attitude towards sellers...

Name them here! Why not? They seem not to care at all. Hopefully they will change their insulting and unfair rating-comments or, even beter, their attitude...

Edited by Edmund1000
just...

kebs    10
kebs

I have to agree - when one reads through some of the comments in the ratings, it's quite disturbing to say the least..

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

Yes, I agree, very disturbing I'm actually dreading the upcoming holiday season.

In the few years I've been on BoB, this is the time of year when the most obnoxious people on the planet choose to irritate everybody on the site.

It amazes me that most seem to be able to behave themselves most of the year except at this time (supposed to be a time of peace), all the ugly bits come out for all the world to see.

It's as if all they take all the bad experiences they've had during the year and blast some poor, innocent seller.

babyface2    10
babyface2

i agree as well, i am sitting with a lot of negatives and was unable to have them removed because when i started selling on bob i did not know exactly how to appeal and have ratings removed now i am lumped with them:sad: i say name and shame these buyers

SouthAfricanPicker    10
SouthAfricanPicker

People tend to be more "brave" on the internet as there is the element of anonimity involved. It makes them feel like they can say what they please as there are no concequences as apposed to face to face interactions. Chances are, they have complexes and are all meek and mild in the real world and saying nasty things online gives them an ego boost. Shame, I feel sorry for them.

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest
More than enough, is indeed too much...

Buyers who clearly and anunfairly ill-treat Sellers must be exposed!

Why do so many buyers insult - attack sellers with their ratings?! Are there for them really NO other means of decent communication??

I get sick to my stomach when I see how many arrogant, many uneducated, outright NASTY buyers ill-treat sellers on BOB! They swear, moan about waiting, postage and being SO-O-O-O-O-O disappointed with what they bought... They are SO UNHAPPY!

There are somethings we know about... yet, much less, really understand... It is called: Perception, fairness, tactfulness, decency, manners, upbringing, IQ, respect, Insult, understanding, ungratefulness, ill will etc. etc. etc. Alas!

I'm just a buyer. I have only ONE, very simple responsibility. What a pleasure! Happy-happy! I just have to pay for what I buy. Lekker or what?! :biggrin:

A seller? :thinking: Man! I do not want to sell stuff on BOB! It's too scary here! To many creepy and NASTY "*******". To put it very kindly. A fact. Thank you to all hardworking, honorable and trustworthy sellers: Respect fly out to all of you!

To the buyers who ***** so much! You insult people OPENLY on the internet. People you not even know; with your unfair and uncalled for nasty, bitter, negative and even very crude-worded neutral ratings...? Shame on you! Well, I'm sure that BOB sellers should be warned about your attitude towards sellers...

Name them here! Why not? They seem not to care at all. Hopefully they will change their insulting and unfair rating-comments or, even beter, their attitude...

I have to agree with you Ed, enough is really enough...:mad: I know BoB has to look after its buyers because they bring in the money, but if it wasn't for us hardworking sellers, then the buyers would not be able to moan and groan...:whistling:

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest
People tend to be more "brave" on the internet as there is the element of anonimity involved. It makes them feel like they can say what they please as there are no concequences as apposed to face to face interactions. Chances are, they have complexes and are all meek and mild in the real world and saying nasty things online gives them an ego boost. Shame, I feel sorry for them.

Oh right you are BL, but they forget we have their addresses after they won the bids :whistling:

babyface2    10
babyface2
Oh right you are BL, but they forget we have their addresses after they won the bids :whistling:

you think i will be able to trade from jail:angel: addresses noted must pay a few buyers a visit:amuse:

ClickandShip    10
ClickandShip

Here is a fact...think about it...

1. A fellow shopper steps infront of you in the shopping que, glances back to find you looking him/her in the eye.

FACT : An awkward appology will be given and the shopper will take their place behind you.

2. A fellow road user cuts you off in traffic, you hoot in anger.

FACT : They hoot back, shout curses through the window & throw the finger at you, whilst carrying on as they please.

Two identical incidents, yet Two outcomes. Why? Because VERY FEW people are intentionally rude, arrogant and abusive TO YOUR FACE.

Element of anonimity indeed, not only do we see it in the ratings, but I am sure there are plenty more sellers that could cringe when you read some of the emails that buyers send.

No Decency left. A seller must resign themselves to being accepted as the scum of the earth, and accept being treated as such.

SouthAfricanPicker    10
SouthAfricanPicker
you think i will be able to trade from jail:angel: addresses noted must pay a few buyers a visit:amuse:

Pollsmoor has WIFI..lol