Sign in to follow this  
Digitrade

How did you know his name?

Digitrade

Something strange caught my eye. This item will be on this weekend special listings. A user "asked" a question about the authenticity of the item, and the seller answered him, by his first name. It seems to me that this user was created to ask questions, and give buyers the impression that the goods on sale are authentic.

The user that asked the question, only registered today, and has no ratings or transactions to his name. How did the seller know him then?

Other Menswear - Western Province Super 14 Jersey - Top Quality for sale in Margate / Port Shepstone (ID:27720629)

Q

Is this authentic? or is this wear the badges are ironed on? - Asked by zutphen2605 (no ratings)

22 Oct 09:46

A

Hi Joe....you should know it is.

22 Oct 10:47

Edited by Digitrade

SouthAfricanPicker

Weird...with a capital W.:weird:

anerstemens

strange indeed, how can that be possible ......

daddie2610

Ek ruik 'n rot:rolleyes:

anerstemens

stem saam

Ek ruik 'n rot:rolleyes:

Guest Guest

Then again...: Maybe the seller was very likely just offended by his/her question and answer "him" sarcastically... Think about it...:idea:

jacque31

Very strange answer as well - it's like he/she is trying to hard. Little bit corny....."you should know it is" lol. All I can say is busted!

Digitrade

Well, the plot thickens. I just wonder why the sellers that are guilty, do not get punished?

zutphen2605 (no ratings) Blacklisted

Status is Blacklisted

Located in Cape Town

Member since 22 Oct

qball
Well, the plot thickens. I just wonder why the sellers that are guilty, do not get punished?

zutphen2605 (no ratings) Blacklisted

Status is Blacklisted

Located in Cape Town

Member since 22 Oct

Actually the seller previoulsy sold to this user on another username, but we cannot find any other links between the two, but the other account was blacklisted due to negative ratings, so then we closed this other account.

Kind regards

Cuan

Digitrade

Actually the seller previoulsy sold to this user on another username,

In my opinion, there was no way that the seller could have known that this user was the same guy he sold to previously.:confused:

SProducts
In my opinion, there was no way that the seller could have known that this user was the same guy he sold to previously.:confused:

Its very confussing also to me, how would the seller know the buyer? Unless the username is similar to that one.

Sipho

admin

Hi All,

There is no link between the seller and zutphen2605. Maybe zutphen2605 phoned or emailed the seller asking not to delete his bids (being new with no ratings), or for some other reason, as he bought numerous items from the seller with his previous blacklisted account.