Sign in to follow this  
Pierre_Henri

Metal Detecting for Treasure Coins in England ....

lilythepink

I am also hoping for beginner's luck, Wayne! But am still waiting for the right metal detector, at the right price ...! (Thanks for posting this on the forum! I didn't know how to help geewhizz to do it!)

wayjen
I am also hoping for beginner's luck, Wayne! But am still waiting for the right metal detector, at the right price ...! (Thanks for posting this on the forum! I didn't know how to help geewhizz to do it!)

I have no knowledge on what we beginners should or should not be using but I reckon we start off with what we can afford and work our way to the better ones. I know some people fund the better ones with the money they sometimes make with their finds.

MsPlod

Wonderful - not sure whether you read the comments on this article but this one...

Disgraceful. This boy should be inside learning maths and reading. Not running around outside with a metal detector. Irresponsible parents.

- Mrs Smith, Huddersfield, 16/11/2010 22:09

Really got me chuckling! Get a life Mrs Smith!

On the verge of buying a cheapie - want to first get rid of all the nails and screws from my neighbour's building operations which are lying around our driveway and road (and causing a puncture a month)then off to find treasure and adventure with my sons...

wayjen
Wonderful - not sure whether you read the comments on this article but this one...

Disgraceful. This boy should be inside learning maths and reading. Not running around outside with a metal detector. Irresponsible parents.

- Mrs Smith, Huddersfield, 16/11/2010 22:09

Really got me chuckling! Get a life Mrs Smith!

On the verge of buying a cheapie - want to first get rid of all the nails and screws from my neighbour's building operations which are lying around our driveway and road (and causing a puncture a month)then off to find treasure and adventure with my sons...

ha ha yeah you get all types don't you. get a magnet for now for the nails and once you get your metal detector you can use both together.

wayjen

it was also a young boy that discovered those bones up north not so many months ago.

lilythepink
it was also a young boy that discovered those bones up north not so many months ago.

A case of dem bones rising again? Good grief!