Sign in to follow this  
alloway65

Why is it that the majority of sellers only rate their buyers !!!!

alloway65
Okay so I rated danking with 2x neutral for not rating me for 3 months, and the response was that they are gonna report me for rating abuse, they slapped me with 2 neutrals straight back. Strange how they don't rate you for 3 months and 2 neutrals they rate you straight back, don't even wait a day immediatly they rated me back with the neutrals.

A sad situation...I would have thought most reasonable sellers would say.....sorry...... thanks for the reminder!!!!:amazed:

From my experience with DK is that he usually took a month or so to rate!:rolleyes:

jphotography

Gem Shop has sent the following message about your placed order on bidorbuy.

you have now been blocked due to unfair rating and will also be reported to Bid or Buy for rating abuse ,

How true is this to unfair rating. I have had really really good service from this seller, but I bought 2 items from them which one is dated to 15 september and I get no rating from them? But alloway65 even if they just rate positive I will change rating to positive. My first time ever I had to give someone a neutral regarding this. But oh well so is life and so is people!

xbertusr

Hi,

Please be advise one cannot change a rating to a seller or buyer due to the buyer or seller not rating you and this is seen as rating abuse. One cannot force a buyer or seller to rate you but it is good business practice to rate one another in regards to the transaction.

jphotography
Hi,

Please be advise one cannot change a rating to a seller or buyer due to the buyer or seller not rating you and this is seen as rating abuse. One cannot force a buyer or seller to rate you but it is good business practice to rate one another in regards to the transaction.

:wink: Thanks for the info, will keep in mind for future ratings.