Sign in to follow this  
allyjhb

Paranoid perhaps?

allyjhb

Maybe I'm paranoid however I think something is amiss:

MacBook Pro - Apple Macbook Pro 17" UNIBODY was sold for R4,150.00 on 20 Oct at 22:31 by Namib Seller in Namibia (ID:27613828)

Seller has all positive ratings from the same seller (All cheap items - Sometimes two or 5 of the same). Seller's account (Bargains9) has been disabled.

Perhaps chain of ownership of the item? :

Sold by ZA Supervisor to Bargains9 as Damaged/Water Damage - Also based in Namibia? Perhaps the same user.

Mac Pro - Apple MacBook Pro 17" 2.53Ghz Core i5 (Read) was sold for R86.00 on 5 Oct at 12:18 by zasupervisor in Pretoria / Tshwane (ID:26917066)

Seems that the original seller ZASUPERVISOR sold the item 3 times with 1 completed transaction above - All with water damage specified however the current item is being sold as damaged but it appears to be explained as a hard disk issue. I understand that he has the right to resell the item however if this is the same item surely the seller should explain that it was semi-repaired water damaged unit.

I'm just concerned about this one.

admin

Hi allyjhb,

Thank you for the info. I will ask the security team to look into this properly tomorrow, did some investigating so long and will pass it on as well....:wink:

SUNMASTER

Namib Seller (12 rating1.gif) Blacklisted

Status is Blacklisted

100.00% positive ratings

Located in Namibia

Member since 15 Dec 2009