Sign in to follow this  
Little Miss Muffet

Paintings under other antiques

Little Miss Muffet

Why was I told to remove a painting from other antiques last Wed crazy auction but there are a number listed this week under Africana and other antiques

qball

Hi Pam

Please note, we cannot monitor every single item listed on the site, if it is reported to us we can take the same steps against those offending sellers. Items get listed daily on our site, we cannot always ensure they are listed in the appropriate category, that is the seller's responsibility. Please report the listings to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za .

Thanks

Cuan

BumbleBabe
Hi Pam

Please note, we cannot monitor every single item listed on the site, if it is reported to us we can take the same steps against those offending sellers. Items get listed daily on our site, we cannot always ensure they are listed in the appropriate category, that is the seller's responsibility. Please report the listings to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za .

Thanks

Cuan

Hi Cuan,

Is there a bulk reporting way? I have noticed that the embroidery category is quiet a mess. For example the cross stitch (hand embroidery) is in machine embroidery. The category is also full of clothing and doll making patterns, witch has nothing to do with embroidery.

I am online all the time, but eina, to report all those listings one at a time:wondering:.

Is there another way?

qball

Unfortunately not, as this is a link on each item page. What you can do is report one listing if the seller has multiples and we will do the rest.

Kind regards

Cuan

BumbleBabe
Unfortunately not, as this is a link on each item page. What you can do is report one listing if the seller has multiples and we will do the rest.

Kind regards

Cuan

Thanks Cuan

Ok I have done that before and only the listing that I reported was relisted, the rest stayed. I also said in the report that there are multiple listings by the same seller. I will try that again, and see if we can sort out this category. Or should I not bother?

qball

Please do continue to report it, sometimes due to the number of complaints/queries we get, we may from time to time, forget or miss a few...

Thanks

Cuan

BumbleBabe
Please do continue to report it, sometimes due to the number of complaints/queries we get, we may from time to time, forget or miss a few...

Thanks

Cuan

Ok will do