Sign in to follow this  
Bertman Trading

Understanding Human Behaviour- An illustrated guide to successful human relationships

Bertman Trading

Hello there,

Could anybody perhaps give me an indication of the value of these books as a friend of mine wants to sell his Grandfathers' collection of 1974?

Apparently these books were very expensive at the time?

I don't have a clue about books and hopefully one of the BoB-sperts can give me a better idea:confused:

What I do know is that the books were bought in Rhodesia and the distributers were Columbia house, New York.

RISadler

I'd say not very much, because although the theories are sound, they do not fit the mindset of current times. :colbert:

Bertman Trading

Hello RISadler,

Thank you for your reply. I will advise him accordingly.

Guest Guest
Hello there,

Could anybody perhaps give me an indication of the value of these books as a friend of mine wants to sell his Grandfathers' collection of 1974?

Apparently these books were very expensive at the time?

I don't have a clue about books and hopefully one of the BoB-sperts can give me a better idea:confused:

What I do know is that the books were bought in Rhodesia and the distributers were Columbia house, New York.

Hi Bertus, I send you a PM, I am a counceling Psychologist and would be interested in buying them. Just send me a PM with the price...