Sign in to follow this  
Miss Jewels

What on earth is happening here?

Miss Jewels

I think I must be going mad.....I found an item from Hot Ice Accessories (item 26899967 - simulated diamond 18k white gold plated ring) which was sold to graceview on 5 October. When I clicked on her "click to view more items", it took me to my own web page on BoB! I thought I must be doing something wrong...but on other items, it takes you to the web page of Miss Scarlett. What's happening here?? Am I missing something?? I don't know this user! It would be interesting to see how many other users' pics and info he/she is using. A word of advice to Hot Ice....get your own life.

DestinysAngels

:surprised:I went to have a look and it does the same with me, when i click on her link it directs me to my items i am selling, i think there might be a glitch in the system, maybe Mac or Andries can take a look!

jacque31

Yip the same here - takes me to my page. Very weird! :blink: :wtf: :sowsuser:

jacque31
I think I must be going mad.....I found an item from Hot Ice Accessories (item 26899967 - simulated diamond 18k white gold plated ring) which was sold to graceview on 5 October. When I clicked on her "click to view more items", it took me to my own web page on BoB! I thought I must be doing something wrong...but on other items, it takes you to the web page of Miss Scarlett. What's happening here?? Am I missing something?? I don't know this user! It would be interesting to see how many other users' pics and info he/she is using. A word of advice to Hot Ice....get your own life.

It looks like a glitch - I don't think she/he is doing it on purpose. Don't know about the pictures, but if you are referring to the links and where it takes you - don't think she is steeling anything. I mean who would direct potential clients to other people's listings/whatever. Also each user gets directed to there own "stuff". So this looks like a gremlin all the way. If she/he is using other people's pics/what not then I agree that is a no no :wink:

Miss Jewels

Thanks Admin, but still not too sure about that. On one of the other items I clicked on, I ended up at Miss Scarlets site. Also, Hot Ice Accessories is shipping from the USA. Do they have permission to do drop shipping?

Guest Guest

Freaky Tuesday specials???! LOL!.... :biggrin:

PS Sorry! It's about 12:55AM :angel:

PS Pardon my "Wat de hoenders" time! It's really now 1:00AM!

Edited by Edmund1000

qball

The seller is linked to Miss Scarlet (partner), and will be granted permission to drop ship. The account is being run and managed by her partner.

Thread will be closed.

Kind regards

Cuan