Sign in to follow this  
emerald_sky

Uncontrollable Matters

emerald_sky

I am stating my case on Bid Or Buy forum for all to know and see!

I have been fighting day and night for weeks now pleading with S.A customs to release a shipment containing a buyers wedding gown. The buyer has thus rated me negative and I do not blame them as I would feel the same I cannot correspond with them as they do not want to listen to reason nor do they want a refund on the item. They want the wedding gown even though their wedding was a few days ago.

I am not a con or a fraud if I was I would sleep much better at night than I do now. I have not done this to steal their money or disrupt their lives. I am doing the best I can but at the end of the day I am not all at fault S.A customs are the ones who have kept this item from its rightful owners.

I am really sorry and I will fight for this until you have your wedding gown.

Lukeness

I can relate. I've also had SA customs and the Post Office hold items for months on end and then fabricate stories to justify it. Which of course were proven to be false, but what do they care...?

jenai lingerie

emerald sky

Where does it come from? If it comes from China I doubt whether you'll see it, due to the current restrictions. The good news though is that the restriction expires on 31 December 2008.