Sign in to follow this  
babyface2

abusing category

babyface2

i realy think that the antiques and collectables catogory is being abused, art jewllery etc. report items and nothing gets done or removed. please admin lets make this proper antiques and collectables this is not right

RAJRULES1

The question you need to ask is "is it an ism or is it Art" :ninja:

Just remember that one man's junk is another man's or woman's antique.

I have had lots of complaints of a single item I listed in the collectables catagory, but I will not remove it as "I Believe " that it is a collectable. :awesome:

People should be allowed to make up their own minds and it would be a shame if all items to be listed on the antique category has to be appraised by "experts" before listing.

Just my thaoughts.:cool:

babyface2
The question you need to ask is "is it an ism or is it Art" :ninja:

Just remember that one man's junk is another man's or woman's antique.

I have had lots of complaints of a single item I listed in the collectables catagory, but I will not remove it as "I Believe " that it is a collectable. :awesome:

People should be allowed to make up their own minds and it would be a shame if all items to be listed on the antique category has to be appraised by "experts" before listing.

Just my thaoughts.:cool:

i do agree but some items that you can buy at any local store is not antique neither really a collectable. surely a collectable item is something that is not widely available