Sign in to follow this  
ClickandShip

Yeah Right...

ClickandShip

PLEASE NOTE:

ITEMS ARE POSTED FROM USA

Items are posted via EMS (3 - 4 days) once in SA it will be posted via registered mail (3 - 4 days)

POSTAGE FEE: R135

INCLUDES ALL CUSTOMS AND VAT CHARGES

NO COMBINED POSTAGE ON R1 NO RESERVE AUCTIONS

Other Rings - SIMULATED AMETHYST AND SIMULATED DIAMOND 18K GOLD PLATED RING was sold for R1.00 on 22 Sep at 15:31 by Hot Ice Accessories in Richards Bay / Empangeni (ID:26372729)

BumbleBabe

Not to take the attention of your point but if you click on the CLICK TO VIEW MORE you land up at MISS SCARLET:huh:

Any idea :wtf:

Edited by BumbleBabe
Spelling

Miss Jewels

....with no permission for drop shipping. Are we missing something here?

BumbleBabe
....with no permission for drop shipping. Are we missing something here?

Thats for sure:rolleyes:

DestinysAngels
Not to take the attention of your point but if you click on the CLICK TO VIEW MORE you land up at MISS SCARLET:huh:

Any idea :wtf:

:biggrin:Hahahaha, someone once done that by copying DanKings links and when you click on it you go straight through to his goodies, how lazy people can be eats me up, funny really!

RAJRULES1

:cool: One seller sells for R1 with R135 postage, while the other sells for R99 with R25 postage. I say that this is probably the same person covering two types of buyers.:whistling:

ClickandShip
One seller sells for R1 with R135 postage, while the other sells for R99 with R25 postage. I say that this is probably the same person covering two types of buyers

and we have a winner...

jphotography

Sheesh sold alot of items and only 8 comments in 3 months?

Miss Jewels

Hot Ice Accessories : 139 sales with 8 positives and 2 neutrals. jphotography....something smells fishy....what do you think? This seller must really have a job trying to get his/her buyers to rate them. Wonder why? I hope Cuan and his team see this. The link of this seller takes you directly to Miss Scarlet's sales. Copy and paste? Mmmmm

jphotography

Very fishy, I have learned a lesson that before I ever bid I first check the seller's ratings. If I ever see ratings like this I will not even bother!