Sign in to follow this  
DestinysAngels

Sunglasses 4 Babies!

DestinysAngels

Afternoon Everyone

I am looking for sunglasses for babies, it needs to fit them snug, i would like to use it as Props for my Reborn Dolls!

0-6 months

6-12 months

12-18months

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Destiny':angel:

Guest Guest

I bought these at Pep Stores... Find Attached... :cool:

2010_01220135..JPG.700a784511d25055a45657c97c0297a3.JPG

1..JPG.d1094e1f9075d1ddb859a2fff2f43275.JPG

DestinysAngels
I bought these at Pep Stores... Find Attached... :cool:

Thanks a mil, wouldn't have thought of that at all, is this your baba, if so he is absolutely gorgeous!:love:

Guest Guest

Yip that is my MONSTER :angel:, Thanks, your sweet :angel:

DestinysAngels

MT, he is beautifull, i cannot wait to see your baby girl, if he is this stunning, you are going to need a weapon of some sort to protect her from the boys one day, i will never forget when i was little, my dad warned all the boys telling them to get lost or else, funny really but then it wasn't, LOL!:razz:

Guest Guest
MT, he is beautifull, i cannot wait to see your baby girl, if he is this stunning, you are going to need a weapon of some sort to protect her from the boys one day, i will never forget when i was little, my dad warned all the boys telling them to get lost or else, funny really but then it wasn't, LOL!:razz:

I already bought some of the cheap R 1,00 chinese "weapons" on BoB :ninja:

I even have some psychological tests they will have to pass before ever dating my princess :notrust:

BumbleBabe
I already bought some of the cheap R 1,00 chinese "weapons" on BoB :ninja:

I even have some psychological tests they will have to pass before ever dating my princess :notrust:

Hehehehe now thats a good dad:amuse:

Its funny, I have tests for the girls to pass to get near my son. :rolleyes:

DestinysAngels
:amuse:Its funny, I have tests for the girls to pass to get near my son. :rolleyes:

:wondering:Oh BB, so right you are, mine is on thin ice at the moment, luckily my 16 year old has no girl yet, but the 14 year old is being chased like you won't believe, LOL!

BumbleBabe
:wondering:Oh BB, so right you are, mine is on thin ice at the moment, luckily my 16 year old has no girl yet, but the 14 year old is being chased like you won't believe, LOL!

That is just the kind to girls I dont want for him. Chasing after boys is a big NO NO!:rolleyes:

DestinysAngels
That is just the kind to girls I dont want for him. Chasing after boys is a big NO NO!:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:My feeling exactly, i believe i brought him up correctly and it shows, you must hear what he says about those girls, proofe that men are the hunter and girls well they should be lady's really. They will in any case have to get through me first before they can even look at my son.

BumbleBabe
:rolleyes:My feeling exactly, i believe i brought him up correctly and it shows, you must hear what he says about those girls, proofe that men are the hunter and girls well they should be lady's really. They will in any case have to get through me first before they can even look at my son.

Thats for sure!!:ninja:No China weapons needed here:whistling: All we need is to be a good example for our sons of what a women should be, they will make the right choise:biggrin:

Guest Guest

LoL :bigsmile: Seems like there is a lot I can learn from the ladies here :angel: But DA, if your son has your sparkling personality, do you really blame the girls for chasing after him :angel: ?

DestinysAngels
LoL :bigsmile: Seems like there is a lot I can learn fro
Edited by DestinysAngels

DestinysAngels
Thats for sure!!:ninja:No China weapons needed here:whistling: All we need is to be a good example for our sons of what a women should be, they will make the right choise:biggrin:

:cheesy:That is the key BB, a good example and then of course we could stand together as a team and then blow the girls away to oblivion, i told mine that i will still sit on their laps one day and their wifes, well they will just have to stand aside or else, after all if it weren't for us they won't be here hey, LOL!

Guest Guest
:wink:Thanks MT, i could say the same about you, your little girl is lucky she is going to have a daddy like you!

:blush:, Ahhhh, Thanks girl :embarrest:

BumbleBabe

Sweet:biggrin:

Dads should keep the boys away and treat their girls like angels. If she is used to the best she will have no interest in second best.

DA we are on a mission girl:ninja:

DestinysAngels
Sweet:biggrin:DA we are on a mission girl:ninja:

:thinking:You bet, i am off to study now, have fun and behave!:toung:

BumbleBabe
:thinking:You bet, i am off to study now, have fun and behave!:toung:

hehehehehe yeah sure we will.:biggrin:

Enjoy

DestinysAngels

:blush:Whose blushing now!