Sign in to follow this  
marykay

Where does "Fine Jewellery" get my e-mail address from?

marykay

This morning I received an e-mail from "Fine Jewellery" alerting me to their Wednesday Auctions. I have never bought, placed a bid or communicated with them yet they have my e-mail address? Where do they get it from? Who is giving them this information?:mad:

DestinysAngels

:wink:Hiya, maybe they changed their name after you bought from them, type the person's name or their email address on your sellers page and see where that gets you, BOB will not give information like this out i can guarantee you of that!

Guest Guest

I think they have more than one account on BoB and maybe you bought from them through another account. Destiny is right, BoB will never give out personal info.

YSLMAGIC
I think they have more than one account on BoB and maybe you bought from them through another account. Destiny is right, BoB will never give out personal info.

more then once a buyer sent a mail out to me and about 10 other sellers , advising that they will be paying soon/they are very sorry they havnt yet paid but will be doing so soon , unfortunately they done bcc everyone so everyone else's email address gets given out..............possibility.....

RAG Auctioneers

We got that same one YSL.

brands online

Ppl do too many funny things here on BOB all the time...

brands online

Some very interesting reading. Thankx