Sign in to follow this  
DestinysAngels

Puppy 4 Sale Via Crazy Auction

DestinysAngels

:amazed:Wow, that was fast, thanks so much!

Guest Guest

They just don't learn :mad:

Maybe we should list the owners, so they can know what it feels like to get auctioned :razz:

DestinysAngels
They just don't learn :mad:

Maybe we should list the owners, so they can know what it feels like to get auctioned :razz:

:rolleyes:I second that, would be interesting to see how many bids they'd get!

BumbleBabe

Well done DA, I also reported one a week or so ago, people just dont read the rules and dont care. Thanks admin

brands online
Now look at what you made me do :grin:, I told myself I was'nt going to spend any money this week, but how can you say no to that :hm:

Good luck to you all, he needs a loving home...:smile:

DestinysAngels
Well done DA, I also reported one a week or so ago, people just dont read the rules and dont care. Thanks admin

:mad:Thanks BB you won't believe how many i have reported lately, it makes my stomack turn and then they add their contact details as well, i usually only report through Community Watch, but i decided to go this route now as well, i want everyone to see!

BumbleBabe
:mad:Thanks BB you won't believe how many i have reported lately, it makes my stomack turn and then they add their contact details as well, i usually only report through Community Watch, but i decided to go this route now as well, i want everyone to see!

Its good to put it out in the open, if only others now will look out for this kid of thing now as well, its a start.