Sign in to follow this  
Tjaart van der walt

Supplier up in flames

windrider    10
windrider

It looks like it was contained to one building only. It is a very handy place to find bargains for things we get overcharged for in the usual shops.

China Mall Fire contained

YSLMAGIC    10
YSLMAGIC

hi , was it china mall or china mart?

Tjaart van der walt    10
Tjaart van der walt
hi , was it china mall or china mart?

I've phoned one of the suppliers at the mall and they say it's central so I think its the new one next to the mart the one next to the M1 cumming from boysens

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels

:wondering:Oops, lets hope for the best and all is well, cannot say i am unhappy about the fireworks though, as it is detremental to our dogs!

YSLMAGIC    10
YSLMAGIC
I've phoned one of the suppliers at the mall and they say it's central so I think its the new one next to the mart the one next to the M1 cumming from boysens

hi thanks , thats a relief for me but i hope no1 got hurt or too much damage was done

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

Does anyone know if they have a website, would like to go look around at their items?

Gem Shop    10
Gem Shop

The buildings that burnt down might have some problems with stock especially the sellers selling Knives ..It is the new china mall around the corner from Chinamart

On Sunday the wholesale sweet market, the wholesale chicken market and the furniture market just further up the road also burnt down...wonder if it someone that is starting all these fires?

Edited by Gem Shop