Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

What is the odds for this to be wrong...?

Guest Guest

As I was strolling through BOBs' car-graveyard... I saw two identical cars... Sold to two different buyers...:worried:

Car Auctions - AUDI 500E 2.3L 1991 was sold for R5,000.00 on 5 Oct at 18:01 by martin2302 in Port Elizabeth (ID:26551393)

Car Auctions - audi 500e was sold for R6,000.00 on 22 Sep at 18:01 by martin2302 in Port Elizabeth (ID:26402355)

Alice in wonderland?:wondering:

BumbleBee

There is a good chance that the first buyer did not complete the purchase, I see he already has one negative rating for non-payment.

YSLMAGIC
There is a good chance that the first buyer did not complete the purchase, I see he already has one negative rating for non-payment.

hi bumblebee , i agree , more likely that the buyer bid as a joke then the seller trying to con 2 buyers , the other option could be shill bidding:rolleyes:

Guest Guest

Shame on me! :oops:...:blush: I need some sleep! You are so right...! :sad:

Best regards!

PS Not an excuse to too many but, I've been swindled a few time too many; it seems...:notrust:

YSLMAGIC
Shame on me! :oops:...:blush: I need some sleep! You are so right...! :sad:

Best regards!

PS Not an excuse to too many but, I've been swindled a few time too many; it seems...:notrust:

hey Edmund , you could be right and we wrong hey , but its good to be cautious no1 will protect you the way you can

Guest Guest

You are very kind! :embarrest:

"Alas" I humbly and sincerely do apologizes for my late-night, negative assumptions!

Best regards