Sign in to follow this  
moppies

Is this the same seller with two acounts?

moppies    10
moppies

Browsing through the auctions and found this:

Lighting, Lamps & Accessories - A MUST HAVE PRODUCT! Car courtesy LED sign for your car's back window. for sale in Port Elizabeth (ID:27104222)

and

Lighting, Lamps & Accessories - A MUST HAVE PRODUCT! Car courtesy LED sign for your car's back window. for sale in Port Elizabeth (ID:27104421)

What makes me suspicious is:

1. Both are from PE

2. Both has the same bid increment

3. If you look closely to both ads, the layouts are the same

Is this allowed?

Edited by moppies
spelling

YSLMAGIC    10
YSLMAGIC

Lighting, Lamps & Accessories - A MUST HAVE PRODUCT! Car courtesy LED sign for your car's back window. for sale in Port Elizabeth (ID:27104222)

and

Lighting, Lamps & Accessories - A MUST HAVE PRODUCT! Car courtesy LED sign for your car's back window. for sale in Port Elizabeth (ID:27104421)

1. Both are from PE

Is this allowed?

hi Moppies even the item id's are close enough , well i think there are cases where situations are allowed , i know of a seller , his wife and daughter/son are all sellers but i think the thing with them is that they are not allowed to list the same items

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

Maybe the one copied from the other, I have seen some of these new guys that copy other sellers listings because they don't know how to make their own?

anerstemens    10
anerstemens

I have seen this a lot , loads of people just copy other people`s listings,

Maybe the one copied from the other, I have seen some of these new guys that copy other sellers listings because they don't know how to make their own?

SProducts    10
SProducts

and

1. Both are from PE

Is this allowed?

Yes its allowed to have two accounts, but you must get permission from Bidorbuy and also must not buy or bid on your own items. Both accounts are verified so its possble they have permission if its the same seller.

Sipho